Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get firecat alley or cyclops lane quest

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
After the update where the Triton ave. Quest was changed to be something you couldn't decline, I suddenly can't get anything BUT the Triton Ave. Quest from Sgt. Muldoon.

All the side quests are still available on firecat and cyclops. But the main quests - to Nolan Stormgate and the guard on firecat, are missing.

Administrator
That's correct. You must complete your tasks in Triton Avenue before you will be given storyline quests in Cyclops Lane and then Firecat Alley.

community@wizard101.com
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
That's correct. You must complete your tasks in Triton Avenue before you will be given storyline quests in Cyclops Lane and then Firecat Alley.

That was never the case before. How about including that rather critical bit of information (and explaining why this change was deemed necessary) in the update about quest changes?

For those that have played a long time, it's VERY confusing to have stuff like this suddenly dropped into the game without a word of notice or explanation.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

Now that's what I call dedication. Almost 1 p.m. on a holiday weekend, and here you are responding on the message boards! You deserve a gold star, or a gingerbread cookie, for that!

I hope when you were finished with the replies, that you logged off, and went to spend the rest of the holiday weekend relaxing or baking or whatever your little (or Big) heart desires. Either way, have a safe and pleasant holiday weekend. XOXOXOXOXO :-D

Adherent
May 20, 2010

Actually, unless you changed it today, wizards following the storyline have to go to Triton first, then Firecat, then Cyclops. I know this because I've done it twice since it changed, yesterday being the most recent.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011

Excuse me professor, but i think you may have made a mistake. The way i remember it was firecat alley, then cyclops lane. Is it like a random shuffle of what goes first or was it just a mix up? (not intended to sound rude :-D)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
colagada wrote:

Actually, unless you changed it today, wizards following the storyline have to go to Triton first, then Firecat, then Cyclops. I know this because I've done it twice since it changed, yesterday being the most recent.

I know. I did it a few days ago on a new account/wizard. And it was Triton, Firecat, then Cyclops.

I still think that Cyclops should be second. It's much easier than Firecat, and it almost seems like going backwards after Firecat.