Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions For Krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2011
I need help in Krokotopia!!!! First of all do you have to do all the quests for the General... sorry I forgot his name :-( Im embaressed. but I know you gotta make him a sword and armor. Im doing his quests, but do you have to? One more question! do you think a level 17 Ice Wizard(And level counting) could beat all the bosses in Krokotopia?

Matthew Drakeblood, Ice Wizard Level 17
Current Location In The Spiral:Krokotpia

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
1. This quest from the "General" is s a side quest, since I looked up "Krokotopia main quests" and this quest you're talking about isn't in any of them. I am assuming you're in the Pyramid of the Sun, if you're not, tell me so I'll search again. You don't have to do side quests, but it is highly recommended so you can level up and get more health, better gear, better stats, and more powerful spells than the people who only do main quests.

2. It all depends on your strategy and the way you play the game. Since you already have Tower Shield (one of the best spells in the game, IMO), you should be able to fight them without any trouble. A tip is to get some cards to boost up the accuracy or strength of your card (Keen Eyes/Tough/Strong/etc).

Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
I need a little help. I still have yet to fight Nebit Nirini, and I'm a level 18 Fire Wizard. Any tips to help me win?

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Pichipichigirl, according to Wizard101 Central Wiki, Nebit Nirini doesn't have Snow Shield as a spell, so use a Fireblade, Fire Trap, and a Fire Prism, then Sunbird (because, if you use Heckhound, you will need to use multiple Fire Traps and Fire Prisms so he doesn't resist it, and he resists it by half. Also, three Fire Traps and Prisms may not come up.) That should defeat him.

As for his minion, he's Balance and he has Balanceblade, so put some Steal Charms to boost your attack and hit him with a Sunbird or Heckhound. That should defeat him. Hope this helped!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
i have a question, is a lvl 20 wiz gonna be a good enough lvl for throne room of fire??? if not, is it a little high for throne room? if it is i could help somebody before I do it! or something more evil, (cause i am death remember? )

please reply back soon! :D

destiny deathblood

adept wizard
lvl 20

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
winter9944 wrote:
i have a question, is a lvl 20 wiz gonna be a good enough lvl for throne room of fire??? if not, is it a little high for throne room? if it is i could help somebody before I do it! or something more evil, (cause i am death remember? )

please reply back soon! :D

destiny deathblood

adept wizard
lvl 20

It doesn't really matter what lvl you're on, it's about your strategy. Have you done all available side quests? What's your secondary school? I can help but I need to know your secondary school.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I have a question about the tomb of storms i am doing this quest called key to the temple when i went there there was a door blocking it was is going on because i am so angry that's holding down what i have to do :twisted

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
jamesisabrat wrote:
I have a question about the tomb of storms i am doing this quest called key to the temple when i went there there was a door blocking it was is going on because i am so angry that's holding down what i have to do :twisted

Did you defeat Prince Mhkai Karanahn, Prince Meti Karanahn, Prince Ati Karanahn, and Prince Aka Karanahn in order?

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
WhimsicalWizard wrote:
jamesisabrat wrote:

Did you defeat Prince Mhkai Karanahn, Prince Meti Karanahn, Prince Ati Karanahn, and Prince Aka Karanahn in order?
Yes and if u need help I'm Paige legend blood level 31 :-) hero of krokotopia :-D

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
Pichipichigirl wrote:
I need a little help. I still have yet to fight Nebit Nirini, and I'm a level 18 Fire Wizard. Any tips to help me win?

Be sure to have some fire prisms.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Hi. I need to get to the hidden card seller NPC but the portal is always inactive. Is there a trick to activate the portal?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
WhimsicalWizard wrote:
jamesisabrat wrote:

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELLING US THAT

It helped me so much with my quest!! :3

I thought I wasn't doing something right.......Apparently I was correct. :3

Tiffany Wildrider Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Pichipichigirl wrote:
BRING FRIENDS!!! if you play during day/afternoon when there are alot of players online then u might get lucky and find others in area who are doing same quest that u can join and help one another. oh yeah it helps to have sheild spells/boost spells use them first to build up pips and protect urself

Survivor
Nov 15, 2011
I need help finding the tomb of storms... :? Can someone tell me where it is and how to get to it? Thanks! 8)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
elfin1210 wrote:
Hi. I need to get to the hidden card seller NPC but the portal is always inactive. Is there a trick to activate the portal?

You have to wait a while for the portal to be activated. I think it might turn on every hour??? Not sure about that. If someone knows the exact time of waiting, plz let elfin1210 know. Thx!

--Sabrina Goldendust
lvl 38 conjurer