Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Awesome ideas that will make U say "wow!"

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hi guys! I am back and better then ever, and back with some ideas! So lets start with booster packs, there pretty awesome but you dont always get the mount :? But the wyverns hoard, I hope it increased ur chance :D So come up with some! So then next is mounts, Lots of boys and girls were dreaming of those wysteria mounts, I believe some didnt like the colors, Well how bout some more! Come up with more colors for the new flying horse mounts! And then here comes the housing & furintiure <---(I'm a really kinda bad speller ) So come up with mind blowing housing and furintire! And then here comes the super clothes, Where people dress fashionly super well, And they date, great -__- Well this can be a great one for the starters, How about all school outfits! When you have one of the clothes, You can choose your school design! I know theres sticthing but there new! Not for stitching to, So thats all! Hope this made U say wow! Or "Holy Cow!"

Bye! :D :D :D :D :D
WolfStrongShield

(Heheh sry to peek in, if you post a kinda mean one like AkihiroHattori5 kinda did it will hurt my feelings, sry AkihiroHattori5 hehe =D)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I'm kinda sitting here like, "Wow, what did I just read?" You're basically just telling KI to make more of this and that. Those aren't ideas; those are just orders.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I like the use of booster packs and the cash shop for stuff like you mentioned here, but hate it for stuff like the green boots and wands and stuff. Making the best equipment cash shop and pack gambling is a quick way to get me to stop playing this game entirely.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
I'm kinda sitting here like, "Wow, what did I just read?" You're basically just telling KI to make more of this and that. Those aren't ideas; those are just orders.

Dude, that was mean, I'm sry but you just hurt my feelings,

Explorer
May 28, 2009
I'm sorry codastar but these ARE orders......I suggest editing this thread and giveing IDEAS for the new items you want. I hope I wasn't mean like AkihroHattori5.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
codastar wrote:

I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, but still there aren't any "ideas" here. You're just saying, "I want more of this," and, "We should have more of that."

Edit: No! I take that back! I'm not sorry. Do not sit here with your orders (not ideas, orders), give your thread such a ridiculously arrogant title like "Awesome ideas that will make U say 'wow!'", and then when I come along and give you a wake-up call, get all upset for no good reason and try and make me Public Enemy #1. I am sick and tired of these overly sensitive people that put their "amazing" ideas, expect everyone to agree with them, and bawl or become belligerent when someone dares to disagree. Here's a tip: build a bridge and get over it. I wasn't being mean; I was being honest. If you were mature, you'd see the difference.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
codastar wrote:

I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, but still there aren't any "ideas" here. You're just saying, "I want more of this," and, "We should have more of that."

No I wasnt, I was making people come up with ideas

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
No, it's not orders, he/she is asking us to think of ideas. I understand this.