Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why not a PvP tournament???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Hey I wondering why KI never started up a tournament of pvp call it the best of the best so to speak where you could get items, mounts, gold, rare pets and maybe even like 10,000 free crowns to spend special to it? Or like the top idk 100 people in it get something special where all would wanna try. Free to sign up. Have a lvl limit every 10 lvls so its 6 tournaments but I feel like it would be amazing.

After all this is a fighting game so to speak lol and I think it would be very fun I get that its who goes first or something but do like a best of 3 and have a specific sign-up sheet and have days or matches to be played at the end of summer or something?

Maybe you all like this idea if not its ok comment respond ;)

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
if it was like that, it should begin kinda unbalanced with the matchup then even it more between the fights so they get harder for the good ones

Quinn IronSword lv. 58

known as Quinn MorphMaker

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
that would be cool but i think it would be fair if they are around the same lvl :-o

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
The only way i can see a "tournament" happening is that there is a seperate pedastel for it. There will be many sections for it. there will be a 4, 8, 16 plus there will be a friends section and also a waiting session. To solve the waiting session, all you have to do is go back to regular arena. And also for friends, it would be a team so like 8 people for just a regular 4. it would be chaos for this. we already have enough trouble with the current pvp.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
fx41001 wrote:
Hey I wondering why KI never started up a tournament of pvp call it the best of the best so to speak where you could get items, mounts, gold, rare pets and maybe even like 10,000 free crowns to spend special to it? Or like the top idk 100 people in it get something special where all would wanna try. Free to sign up. Have a lvl limit every 10 lvls so its 6 tournaments but I feel like it would be amazing.

After all this is a fighting game so to speak lol and I think it would be very fun I get that its who goes first or something but do like a best of 3 and have a specific sign-up sheet and have days or matches to be played at the end of summer or something?

Maybe you all like this idea if not its ok comment respond ;)

wizard101 central has pvp tounaments

and besides with a few easy steps anyone can have one here is how

one get bunch of people near the same level

two tell them the date time zone and time of the tournament

then when its time ya know what time it is PVP tournament time

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Grvy123

The reason I said this is it could add many things into the games like pets, mounts ect. I thought this would be a cool idea for that.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
fx41001 wrote:
Grvy123

The reason I said this is it could add many things into the games like pets, mounts ect. I thought this would be a cool idea for that.

and there can still be prizes
from the crown shop
just somebody will have to willingly give the item to the winner