Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wait, now I have to be a grandmaster crafter?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 25, 2011
I thought that once you're a master artisan you could craft the CL stuff. But now I have to be a grand crafter too? I finally managed to craft my rings of apotheosis and am working on the rest of the quest. If the grand artisan quest is anything like the master one, I'm gonna freak out.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 52 Balance
Briskbreeze Champion

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I know right? But if anyone can answer this, how and where exactly do you become a grandmaster crafter?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You get the grandmaster crafter quest in the Floating Land. You only have to craft one item to finish the quest.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
for the grandmaster crafter quest, where do i get the recipe?? The dialogue says that the same guy giving me the quest sells the recipe for it, but when i talk to him it only shows quests yet to do! Is there something i have to do first?

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
draco11121314 wrote:
for the grandmaster crafter quest, where do i get the recipe?? The dialogue says that the same guy giving me the quest sells the recipe for it, but when i talk to him it only shows quests yet to do! Is there something i have to do first?

When you speak to the guy on the beach in Floating Land and accept the quest, he gives you the recipe for free. It's a little different from the usual get quest, buy recipe, craft item routine. Check your crafting spells and look for "Seal of the 7 Seas". That's the recipe you need to craft.

Good gathering to you,

qbb

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
I agree that is a little weird that they would have grandmaster crafter quest in celestia. thx, just about to post this question.