Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-2-11

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i go to mooshu one of the places near the the village entrance or temple its relaxing calm and tranquil

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
So I ask, where in the Spiral do you like to relax? What's your favorite out of the way spot?

It is a toss-up between the waterfalls of the Vigrid Roughland, and the small island in the garden area to the left of the Jade Palace (where the oyster is).

On a cold winter day, however, the library and dorm rooms in Wysteria look pretty comfortable, too.... :)

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Somewhere in Mooshu, near some teleporters (can't remember the name), there is a beautiful compound curve that my wizard just loves to speed by on his broom. It goes from a large radius to a much smaller radius, and it is the only place in the spiral where I have experienced the beauty and grace of a compound curve.

Sometimes my wizard rides back and forth, enjoying the curve, and sometimes I just sit nearby, and enjoy the mathematical beauty of it.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
really my favorite spot is in the ice house. makes sense cause im a lvl 33 ice wizard :D

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
my favorite place to relaxe would have to be in my traquil cottage, because it's so relaxing and peaceful, untill I have a project do to moolinda wu and homework due to balestorm and greyrose

p.s. sry I'm taking so long professer wu with the project, like I'm just fighting in dragonspyre to save the spiral, I will do the project after I am done with it