Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-2-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It makes me a little sad, as we're starting to have a cool front here... (however, for us, a cool front means 103 instead of 110!) It's making the other Professors very happy though, so there is that. Anyhow, enough about the weather, and onto Feedback Friday.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

As we are approaching a three day weekend for us - we'll be kicking our feet up and relaxing a little bit. My favorite place to relax when I was younger was leaning up against Bernie reading all day. Now, I find myself in my office more and more, but I still like to visit Bernie as often as I can. And vacations in DragonSpyre are the best?

So I ask, where in the Spiral do you like to relax? What's your favorite out of the way spot?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
All my wizards agree, hands down, it has to be the Spiral Room in Wizard City. It's a nice and quiet place to think, study, and put together combat strategies.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
o professer my relaxing is sitting at the computer and playing wizard101 alloy actually do play wizard101 because i love it!!!!!! :)

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
My favourite place to relax is the Library Archives in Pigswick Academy. Surrounded by books and fellow readers ...

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, Professor Falmea!
Happy Birthday!
My favorite place in the Spiral? It's not very "out of the way" anymore... But, I dig on Grizzleheim (sp?) for relaxing and kicking back in! :D
I totally and absolutely love GH for being a place to have a, ( or, more than one...) wizardly peaceful moment in.
Mooshu is soooo very equally peaceful, after the challenge of Marleybone...
it's a toss-up for where is the most beautiful place in the Spiral to me that I enjoy being in, but nine times out of ten, I choose GH.
I like the wildness of it. I like the way it looks. I like the plants. I like the sky. I just, flat-out, like the whole world! :)

Edit- Ooh... I am sooo sry, Professor, I forgot to mention that an area in Celestia, the Floating Lands is also super-super cool... :D
Seriously, it is epic pretty. :)
It's also very much a favorite area of mine.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
In the ice part of grizzleheim on the ice cliff staring up into the pretty night sky :D thats my favorite place to relax.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
I would love to relax in Krokotopia. It would be hot enough to want to splash in the pool, and swim, enjoying my mango banana smoothie. Best of all, the sin shines 24 hours a day, and it is always hot! I can always get a scroll to read from the library for summer reading. :D

Community Leader
I got a few places I like to relax in the spiral although, more and more it is becoming different house I made.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Anyway... my favorite place in the spiral to relax is at my home, the massive fantasy palace. when you get into the room that has two paths {left and right} at the end, i have placed the spiral cup right up on the raised platform. Just kind of sitting {if we could}, watching the spiral cup's middle change colors and patterns, i feel that watching the spiral cup in my palace is my favorite place to relax in the spiral.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
My favorite places to relax in the spiral would be between studying very hard about everything, duelling in the Arena, crafting (because of the flames used to craft most things, this makes Pyromancers the best crafters) meditating in my life house, or talking a stroll with my girlfriend Cheryl Ashblood through the beautiful gardens of my life house.

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer, Grandmaster Crafter.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Oh this is an easy one. From the first character that I made, I just fell in love with Mooshu. Anywhere in Mooshu is relaxing, but I especially like the area around the Jade Palace. The trees and the colors and the entire scenery is just so refreshing and peaceful. Even the Commons Area of the Jade Palace looks so cute with those little red lanterns hanging from the building in the center. Ahhhhhh...take me away to Mooshu....

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Hi Professor! I personally like hanging out in Northguard, because of the amount of space and the rustic feel. I like the all the Commons areas, such as Regent's Square, or the Bascilla, but Northguard is my Favourite!

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
Defender
May 21, 2009
I love to unwind at either my house, Mooshu, or Wysteria. All of those places have peaceful & relaxing music, a beautiful setting, & cool characters. My favorite place in Mooshu is probably Shoshun Village & my favorite place in Wysteria is Pigswick Academy. These are the places I like to unwind.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Now that's a good question. Usually I'm gonna not be relaxing, but when I do it's usually in a common area, like The Commons or The Oasis. But sometimes I keep Dworgyn company.
And that was one heck of a large run-on sentence.
-~R. .N.A.N

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Even though I have finished WT, i still have a number of things to do!
1. Planting Prickly Bear Cactus's (did i spell that right?) and Frost Fly Traps, hoping they will drop a lot of mega snacks and diamonds.
2. Pvp. I want to level up to Warlord!
3. Pet derby. My Firezilla isn't very good at this game, but my fierce hound NEVER loses!
4. Pet games, trying to level my Firezilla up to Epic.
5. Bazaar. Selling stuff i don't need and buying stuff i will need.
6. Party. Parties are rare occasions for me, but when they do come along, i enjoy them to the fullest.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
That little rootbeer bar in digmoore station where i can talk to the frog, buy a pet, and drink some rootbeer and talk to my friend

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
i for one am in to the barbaric theme which is why i dawn the gh and wt look so i normally am in wt because of the loot and the nice cold look of the place. i dont really know why but i really seem to be atrackted to that old world look cause i am more of a great out door type person and all that barbarian and viking themed stuff. its just kinda fun am i rite? i also from time to time pop in to the new world of wysteria (or how ever its spelled) because when i first started to play wizard101 back in 08 the day i downloaded and started playing i pictured the game looking almost like wysteria.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2010

In the cool and ancient balance school.
where i like to help younger wizards who are struggling
i also enjoy talking to ahlezard about the uses of balance

Adam Willowriver
level 60

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
My wizard WolfStrongshield would rest in the sun of balance in krokotopia, Balance needs sand and sun and my life person would lay down in the grass by a pool, Life needs air, grass and water,

WolfStrongShield

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
My favorite place to relax is in my dorm room. Its quiet and I cant be disturbed. Once I'm in my dorm room I lay on the bed and read and book while petting my blaze beetle Jasper. Then after a while I remember that I have 3 late projects to give Proffessor Falmea.

:D~KSB

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009

Usually I'm never relaxing becuz I'm either doing quests in Mooshu or Wysteria. But here is what I do when I'm relaxing:
1. Sitting (if that were possible) under a cherry blossom tree in my sultan's palace.
2. Hanging out in Jade Palace.
3. Planting Helephant Ears so I can get some big loot.
4. Chillin at the Balance school in Krokotopia.
And that's it.

Esmee EmeraldFlower Levl 42 Balance wizard (Master) :D

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
LOL I know what you mean hopefully the temp will cool down to at least 90 degrees by winter.

Anyway, the place I like to relax is in Mooshu and leaning by the tree that is in front of the Shoshun Village enterance, either taking a nap, reading, or catching up on my studies. The library is also a good place too.