Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

eighth world: chaos city

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
unlocked after you complete celestia. chaos city is a twin to wizard city, except everything there is evil. you fight what used to help you and not only that, morganthe brought malistaire back to life and cloned ambrose so you have to fight all 3 in the final fight, but cyrus will help you in the fight, and after a while, headmaster merle abrose himself. chaos city will have own gear appearances and pets and not affected shopkeepers sell them. this world shows up after the level cap is increased and has a new super hard dungeon that only level 70's can access which involves saving the whole universe ( i view the spiral as a galaxy ). think twice about going to the bazaar there

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
so i only mentioned this world and the final battle. ill tell more. you start on firecat alley and the tunnel to olde town is blocked to you need to go to cyclops lane through dark cave. then you reach olde town (fire elves and cyclopes will help you).

you will find the path to shopping district blocked, but notice a flying road which leads to colossus boulevard. when you enter colossus boulevard, you enter the back of gobblestone castle and you have to go through colossus boulevard to enter shopping district.

then you reach the commons. you attempt to enter ravenwood but its guardest by the strongest of the guards which is no way you can even defeat one of them. they dont allow anyone in and theres no way to bribe them, as they are loyal to morganthe. you must go to unicorn way and you find out all the lost souls are suddenly rank 10 elite and use spells up to rank 6 with the health of 3000 each. you need to find a scroll which lists all the creatures needed to fight the guards.

they are each a strong creature of each world. they are headmaster ambrose, ghost of krokhotep, sherlock bones, emerald champion, milos bookwyrm and a celestian NPC (they look like aliens). you have to meet all of them and prove them worthy by fighting enemies. you have to meet them in their own world.

they defeat the guards and you gain access to ravenwood, which is a lot different than the normal one. the buildings are ruined and bartleby got flaming, wicked eyes. here is when the jump comes to handy the first time. bartleby offers you a challenge and you automatically accept it. you have to jump on platforms until you reach the top of him. bartleby then says he fooled you, removes his top self and you fall in a dark portal. you then find yourself in another dimension, which is black and dark red and the floor is invisible.

in there you find malistaire, sylvia, morganthe and lord nightshade. morganthe and nightshade separates malistaire and sylvia. malistaire attempts to strike but lord nightshade slashes him and holds him helpless. you try to kill nightshade but then a cutscene occurs which shows dragonspyre and the dragon titan statue begins to shake, then the fearsome creature breaks out of its curse, flies away and right down into the portal. you then have to fight it and morganthe escapes with nightshade.

the dragon titan has 100000 health. it has all fire spells and death spells up to scarecrow. your allowed to bring friends but they cant port in. also, the dragon titan is so big, it occupies all the battle spots and so reacts differently to aoe spells. it gets hit 4 times. when you win, malistaire and sylvia thank you for the help and warn you about morganthes future plans. congratulations! you have finished chaos city!

this world is the most time consuming one and has a lot of cutscenes, from the road to collossus appearing to the dragon titans demise

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Wow! You really planned this out! It would be cool to have an alternate universe-type world. Only logic gap I can find is that Nightshade was your enemy in Wizard City, so... Unless he has some real big role, which I doubt, but no spoilers plz! :-)

-Caitlin Nightrider, Level 21 Theurgist

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
marolin23 wrote:
unlocked after you complete celestia. chaos city is a twin to wizard city, except everything there is evil. you fight what used to help you and not only that, morganthe brought malistaire back to life and cloned ambrose so you have to fight all 3 in the final fight, but cyrus will help you in the fight, and after a while, headmaster merle abrose himself. chaos city will have own gear appearances and pets and not affected shopkeepers sell them. this world shows up after the level cap is increased and has a new super hard dungeon that only level 70's can access which involves saving the whole universe ( i view the spiral as a galaxy ). think twice about going to the bazaar there
Srsly dude what if we didnt do celestia and did grizzleheim wintertusk instead we should be able to do which one and get to the new world

Defender
May 01, 2011
wow that sounds like a totally wicked place! i would love to fall inside bartelby too!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
I actually think this idea is quite inventive. It's always so interesting to see what a good world would be like gone bad. Although I don't very much like the whole Ambrose clone thing, but I *do* like the idea of Malistaire being brought back to life. (I think he should be just slightly weaker than he was before, though-- but that's just me. I'm only thinking this because since he's been revived, he doesn't have all that he used to. Also, it would be more interesting if Morganthe was the main focus instead of Malistaire.)

Second, I don't really like the idea of Cyrus helping you and such. Some people want to invite a friend to help them, and it seems he'd just hog up room. Plus he'd be just like one of those henchmen in the crown shop-- you can't say, "Could you please heal me?" or "Could you please not use my traps?" but to a real human, you can. It would be fun if Cyrus gave you a new spell, though.

All in all, I think this idea would be very fun. I don't think it should come exactly after Celestia, though-- I think it should take a little while to go through other worlds before reaching this "Chaos City" as the final battle between you and Morganthe. I'd really like it if something like this happened.

Good idea!

"here is when the jump comes to handy the first time. bartleby offers you a challenge and you automatically accept it. you have to jump on platforms until you reach the top of him. bartleby then says he fooled you, removes his top self and you fall in a dark portal. you then find yourself in another dimension, which is black and dark red and the floor is invisible.

in there you find malistaire, sylvia, morganthe and lord nightshade. morganthe and nightshade separates malistaire and sylvia. malistaire attempts to strike but lord nightshade slashes him and holds him helpless. you try to kill nightshade but then a cutscene occurs which shows dragonspyre and the dragon titan statue begins to shake, then the fearsome creature breaks out of its curse, flies away and right down into the portal. you then have to fight it and morganthe escapes with nightshade.

the dragon titan has 100000 health. it has all fire spells and death spells up to scarecrow. your allowed to bring friends but they cant port in. also, the dragon titan is so big, it occupies all the battle spots and so reacts differently to aoe spells. it gets hit 4 times. when you win, malistaire and sylvia thank you for the help and warn you about morganthes future plans. congratulations! you have finished chaos city!"

I think this is a little too detailed, and the Dragon Titan awakening doesn't sound like... the best thing. Have you seen that thing? It's frikkin huge. XD It's so big, it wouldn't even take up all four battle spots, it seems like only its tail could fit on those battle spots... if even that. Plus, it just sounds too powerful, and I wouldn't even fight it if it had that many spells plus the freakishly high health.

Plus, it sounds more interesting for this world to be sort of a final battle between Morganthe and a risen Malistaire. I liked the general idea in your first post a little more. I like the idea of an evil Bartleby, though-- it's like a separate reality or something, what would have happened if certain events in history hadn't have/would have happened. I like this idea of Chaos City.

Though, I think it would be better to give KI just the general idea of an area, then letting them do all the imagining. I'm not saying your idea is bad-- I'm just saying it might be easier just to let KI take over after you've only given them the general idea.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
SilverAmarantine wrote:

I think this is a little too detailed, and the Dragon Titan awakening doesn't sound like... the best thing. Have you seen that thing? It's frikkin huge. XD It's so big, it wouldn't even take up all four battle spots, it seems like only its tail could fit on those battle spots... if even that. Plus, it just sounds too powerful, and I wouldn't even fight it if it had that many spells plus the freakishly high health.

thats why i chose him as the boss there. i know hes big, his fingernail is about the same size as me, but imagine how epic this will be. to make it easier, lets say he cant use power pips on spells. the reason why i detailed it so much is cause i want the story to be how i want it, not just the world. i havent gotten any plans for the super dungeon though, so you can look forward to that. on the top of that, have you noticed the lack of cutscenes? i think any is enough. remember that the whole dragon titan wont fit inside bartleby so only his head can go through the portal. the wizards will also be much more powerful than legends on level 70. ice might have an average hit of 2500. combine that with aoe spells and the dragon titan will just be like any other boss. also, i didnt state musics in any of my posts. i might have detailed it a bit too much, but there are also many things i purposely overlooked, like what the gear look like and their names, not to mention the names of all the npcs and creatures

Survivor
May 30, 2009
[quote=marolin23you try to kill nightshade but then a cutscene occurs which shows dragonspyre and the dragon titan statue begins to shake, then the fearsome creature breaks out of its curse, flies away and right down into the portal. you then have to fight it and morganthe escapes with nightshade.

the dragon titan has 100000 health. it has all fire spells and death spells up to scarecrow. your allowed to bring friends but they cant port in. also, the dragon titan is so big, it occupies all the battle spots and so reacts differently to aoe spells. it gets hit 4 times. when you win, malistaire and sylvia thank you for the help and warn you about morganthes future plans. congratulations! you have finished chaos city!

this world is the most time consuming one and has a lot of cutscenes, from the road to collossus appearing to the dragon titans demise

This is an extremely fresh idea, the greatest i have seen since the haunted minions were still ghosts. However, the story, while orginal, is incredibly dark and I don't think KingsIsle or J. Todd Coleman imagined a psycho-noir, cutscened story. Also, I don't know about you, but I know people who let their little brothers play on Celestia or something, and this would scare the pants off of them. Thus, In conclusion while no one's perfect, especially not me, I think that only a few people would feel the vibe here.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
This world sounds like you need to be lvl 100 XD. but this still sounds awesome. they should do a nega world for each world!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2011
lol there already is an eighth world wysteria so you would have to call this the ninth world

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Robertd3200 wrote:
lol there already is an eighth world wysteria so you would have to call this the ninth world

this was suggested before wysteria came out

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Wow, sounds pretty hard. Besides, how will you even get to level 70? I am just level 58! :?

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
marolin23 wrote:
so i only mentioned this world and the final battle. ill tell more. you start on firecat alley and the tunnel to olde town is blocked to you need to go to cyclops lane through dark cave. then you reach olde town (fire elves and cyclopes will help you).

you will find the path to shopping district blocked, but notice a flying road which leads to colossus boulevard. when you enter colossus boulevard, you enter the back of gobblestone castle and you have to go through colossus boulevard to enter shopping district.

then you reach the commons. you attempt to enter ravenwood but its guardest by the strongest of the guards which is no way you can even defeat one of them. they dont allow anyone in and theres no way to bribe them, as they are loyal to morganthe. you must go to unicorn way and you find out all the lost souls are suddenly rank 10 elite and use spells up to rank 6 with the health of 3000 each. you need to find a scroll which lists all the creatures needed to fight the guards.

they are each a strong creature of each world. they are headmaster ambrose, ghost of krokhotep, sherlock bones, emerald champion, milos bookwyrm and a celestian NPC (they look like aliens). you have to meet all of them and prove them worthy by fighting enemies. you have to meet them in their own world.

they defeat the guards and you gain access to ravenwood, which is a lot different than the normal one. the buildings are ruined and bartleby got flaming, wicked eyes. here is when the jump comes to handy the first time. bartleby offers you a challenge and you automatically accept it. you have to jump on platforms until you reach the top of him. bartleby then says he fooled you, removes his top self and you fall in a dark portal. you then find yourself in another dimension, which is black and dark red and the floor is invisible.

Now that the "secret" world is coming out, that world should be lvl 80. Also, the game graphics (No offense) aren't suitable for some of the things on there. Also, if you fight the dragon titan before Morganthe, why would she be trying to awaken it? It's gonna mingle up the story and somewhat just doesn't fit the storyline. Sure, the idea's cool, but it just doesn't go with wizard101.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
marolin23 wrote:

Now that the "secret" world is coming out, that world should be lvl 80. Also, the game graphics (No offense) aren't suitable for some of the things on there. Also, if you fight the dragon titan before Morganthe, why would she be trying to awaken it? It's gonna mingle up the story and somewhat just doesn't fit the storyline. Sure, the idea's cool, but it just doesn't go with wizard101.

malistaire tried to awaken the dragon titan in the malistaire arc and was pretty close, since the titans eye broke free. when awoken, it should be powerful enough to free itself from the stone curse. the point with the dragon titan as the boss was that i wanted an epic boss for that world and wizards at level 70-80 should be strong enough to fight it. just saying. if its out of tune, KI will edit it a little to match the storyline