Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Kraken Pet at adult level

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
I have a STORM KRAKEN pet raised to adult. It was supposed to have a kraken spell as well as a 25% damage boost for next STORM spell cast. I have had my pet's card cast a total of 285 times in the last month. Of that 285 times, the spell fizzled every single time except once. I tried to sell the pet at the pet shop and I can only get $0.00 in gold for it. Geo adult level took almost three hours in total. As an IT Consultant, I got paid $75 an hour. I have targeting boosting armetc. I am at level 59 ... What gives?

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
MerDePrankster wrote:
I have had my pet's card cast a total of 285 times in the last month. Of that 285 times, the spell fizzled every single time except once.

The results that you have stated defy all odds and are unbelievable.
Either reply back with a more realistic scenario or contact KI support directly if you actually fizzle every time - maybe you have a unique bug.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
LOL, true, realistic numbers then ... Cast no less than 65 times. and the spell succeeded 3x's. My Stormzilla pet works almost in opposite ratio.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
MerDePrankster wrote:
LOL, true, realistic numbers then ... Cast no less than 65 times. and the spell succeeded 3x's. My Stormzilla pet works almost in opposite ratio.

Try using Infallible prior to casting that Item Card.