Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
Hello, I'm Emily Rose
Anyways, um I'm up to a Dungeon and I'm kind of stuck. I beat two bad guys already in there (very hard too)

I'm up to this part where I'm asked to defeat this guy called Krokenkahmen who stole The Eye of Krok. I'm following the arrow but it doesn't take me to the boss or anything, it just leads me to the mummies and guards.

What am I supposed to do? I'm looking for that guy but I can't find him. Is this a glitch in the game? I died once fighting the mummies and I was confused that it didn't say the weird name (or have a big door like the other guy). So it repeated itself when I got back.

Am I meant to fight random creatures until I get The Eye of Krok? I really love this game, I've never really liked online games before but Wizard101 is awesome, I even got a prepaid membership the first day I downloaded it :-P can someone please help me?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Krokenkahmen isn't in his own room. He's one of those bossed who wander around like regular (i.e. street) enemies do. The arrow shows the approximate center of his area. Look around, and you should find him. If you still can't find him, try changing realms.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
im not on that part yet but try checking quest helper. just hit "Q" and look for the quest you want. thats all i know

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Krokenkahmen is a boss that walks the halls (in a circular pattern) in the final chamber of The Throne Room of Fire. He wears a yellow vest and you should be able to find him if you walk around for a minute.
Make sure you have your game options set to show the names of all others or all non players so you can see his name above his head .

http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Krokenkahmen

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Krokonkahmen is one of those bosses that are not located in a single room, but he is a boss that walks around the streets where the street mobs are. You defeat him in the streets instead of a single room.