Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalanche?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Hello Guys back with another question, you know that guy Avalanche in the drake hatchery? Well i've been trying to farm him but turn out i cant go into his castle i then went back to sunbrand and he has nothing for me i then checked my quest book nothing there either this is a problem does someone know where to go thnx. lvl 60 :P :P :P

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
coolboy970 wrote:
Hello Guys back with another question, you know that guy Avalanche in the drake hatchery? Well i've been trying to farm him but turn out i cant go into his castle i then went back to sunbrand and he has nothing for me i then checked my quest book nothing there either this is a problem does someone know where to go thnx. lvl 60 :P :P :P

Did you mean that you did go in his building once already?

Are you sure you are going to the right building? When you look at the map for the Drake Hatchery, Avalanche is in the upper right section of the map. If you activated the "red" teleporter, it will take you close to his building. Do not try to go into the building that is right next to the teleporter. That is not his building. Go down the road a little bit, away from the teleporter, and you will find "Skythorn Tower". That's where Avalanche is.

Hope this helps.