Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch with Pegasus mount. Please Fix!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Myself and a few other who have this new mount love them. The problem is that when you are on this mount your name along with anyone else who is on this mount is displayed inside your wizards body. Instead of being above your head like normal it is going through your body and it is very difficult to see someones name or their badge. Please correct this when you have a chance.

Thank you!

Matthew Lifegiver

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
that is so you can read it at all camera angles the horse alone is tall but it also floats. If you bubble still remained about your head you or others may not see it depending on where you may be standing.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
that is so you can read it at all camera angles the horse alone is tall but it also floats. If you bubble still remained about your head you or others may not see it depending on where you may be standing.

I don't think you understand what I am saying. I am not talking about the chat bubbles. I am talking about your NAME and BADGE! Next time you see someone with a Pegasus look at their name. It will be inside there body and you won't be able to read it.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Yes they do need to fix this. :(
You cant even see my name, and everytime I type something the chat bubble hides most of my wizard.

:D~KSB