Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigswick Teaching Styles (spellcraft)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
In the books describing the history of Pigswick, it is mentioned that students there are not taught actual spells, but are instead instructed in theories of magic, and are left by themselves to sort of figure things out by themselves. I don't know if anyone else thought this, but this made me think of the possibility of creating our own spells based off of magical theories that the teachers of Pigswick could teach us. Now, I think it would be interesting if a new kind of crafting table was invented for crafting spells unique to Pigswick Academy, made from recipes based off of magical theories that Kingsisle could come up with for the teachers of Pigswick to teach us. Or, instead, the magical theories themselves could come in the form of the recipes. Does anyone else think this is a good idea? Also, if this were to come about, what kind of spells would people create?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I think it's a good idea, but OBVIOUSLY one would be restricted on what spells they can make, and they would be able to create more and more powerful spells as they level up. Just one problem. Crafting isn't worth it.