Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hero of Pegasus Place

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2008
Received by finished all quests related to Pegasus Place. That is what I've done, yet no badge on the bottom of page 18. Highly Disappointed about this. Any solutions?

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Delver
Feb 16, 2010
You get the badge from completing all the Wysteria quests, not just the those in Pegasus Place. Sounds kind of odd I agree, but that is how it works. Perhaps it is because the Teacher's Pet quest comes towards the end and it has some tasks to do in Pegasus Place. Perhaps they should have made the name Hero of Wysteria.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Aritako wrote:
You get the badge from completing all the Wysteria quests, not just the those in Pegasus Place. Sounds kind of odd I agree, but that is how it works. Perhaps it is because the Teacher's Pet quest comes towards the end and it has some tasks to do in Pegasus Place. Perhaps they should have made the name Hero of Wysteria.
hmm hero of wysteria? not quite you see we are rivals so if we were to go walking through wizard city with us being the hero of our rivals would we werid and if we are the hero pegasus place its because they were in danger and the headmisstiss only gave the quest for it beacuse she heard from ambrose we are good at problem solving and so. other than that we are there to win the compettion so were shouldnt be the hero of it. 8)