Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 60 Gear Hard to get!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
So I have done the quest for Water works and relized that Water works is the only place you can get level 60 gear right? So I tryed playing Water works dugean a few times and all I got was my element boots. I really want my robe and hat and maybe my elemets mastery amulet. I was wondering if KI could make it easier to get those items. When you finish one of the boss battles you can get a higher chance in getting what you what. I really really want the rest of my gear. Please could you make it easier to get your element gear? ;)

Scarlet Mistbreeze Level 60 Pyromancer
Thanks!

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Yeah, I agree. I gave up even though 3 of my wiz don't have their boots.
But then, they don't have any remaining quests either (above level 25th difficulty) so I ain't really needing the boots anyway...

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
42 trips into waterworks for my ice hat and still nothing. That is just a bit absurd KI.

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Is it that hard o:
I got my full gear the first three times. Each trip with one piece. And every time I go again i get more and more :/

Armiger
May 10, 2010
icybones12 wrote:
Is it that hard o:
I got my full gear the first three times. Each trip with one piece. And every time I go again i get more and more :/

Well, lets see, I had 12 legendary Wizards, deleted both my balances, and one storm...

Now, I have 10 Legendary Wizards, and 2 level 40....

I have done waterworks more than anyone else in this game has, I promise you...

Some get their gear quite easily, some it takes forever!

The biggest issue now is, it used to be worth farming for your gear, because even if you did not get your gear, you got mega snacks....

Now, however, you don't get gear, you don't get mega snacks, you don't get squat, except a total waste of Time!

It is very frustrating...

Historian
May 01, 2010
icybones12 wrote:
Is it that hard o:

Some are that lucky. My life still needs his boots, and did it about five times , my fire on the other hand, only has his hat, which i dont use because i crafted the hat from sudrillund, and yea he has done the dungeon countless times.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
I got an ice hat on the 2nd try. However, on my third try nothing. I guess I'll keep on trying.
Jenna Dragonsong

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
sylster still drops mega snacks. its just rare. i got a captain canteloupe from him

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Here's a thought to KI: not everyone does these multi-wizard dungeons because some of us have lost a lot of our legendary friends due to pure boredom on their part.
Have our level 60 gear for SALE in the bazaar.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I erased my 2 legend (life and balance)

My life had the hat

My balance had hat and shoes

In my share bank :?

I bet I the only noob with level 60 gear

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
kittycat9818 wrote:
So I have done the quest for Water works and relized that Water works is the only place you can get level 60 gear right? So I tryed playing Water works dugean a few times and all I got was my element boots. I really want my robe and hat and maybe my elemets mastery amulet. I was wondering if KI could make it easier to get those items. When you finish one of the boss battles you can get a higher chance in getting what you what. I really really want the rest of my gear. Please could you make it easier to get your element gear? ;)

Scarlet Mistbreeze Level 60 Pyromancer
Thanks!

Another complaint boy do I get annoyed!! Its a game and its based on luck!! Keep trying and dont give up! BTW KI can't make things easier for anyone it's just supposed to be fun!

Waterworks Warrior Isaac DragonThorn Level 68

Defender
May 01, 2011
i have done waterworks 3 times and i only get to luska then i have to get offline but when ever i do luska i never get my hood. i heard the hood drop rating was increased but i still never get it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Another complaint boy do I get annoyed!! Its a game and its based on luck!! Keep trying and dont give up! BTW KI can't make things easier for anyone it's just supposed to be fun!

Waterworks Warrior Isaac DragonThorn Level 68</div>
</blockquote>

Apparently I can't stand this much "fun". After 5-10 times at this dungeon it loosing all fun for me but am sure I am alone on this one.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Do life wizards even get lvl 60 gear cause i dont see any body with them, and i have been trying and try and still nothing

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
wizkid45268 wrote:
Do life wizards even get lvl 60 gear cause i dont see any body with them, and i have been trying and try and still nothing

My life wizard has the level 60 gear. I didn't bother to stitch it but imagine most do. I just equip it for larger dungeon fights, other wise I use my level 58 gear which got me though Zafaria because I didn't get robe till Mirror Lake fight and it took me about 14 runs though Water Works. It does get to be a tedious chore after a while especially if you have to take luck of the draw of wizards to run though it. The main problem most have is allotting that chunk of time for it as it can go as quick as an hr or as long as 3, so most of the time you may enter with full crew but that can change at any time when some have to go.

Most find it a great accomplishment when they do finally manage to obtain it because they worked so hard for it, I find it hours of wasted game time I could have been doing anything else.

I actually used the crafted Winter Tusk helmet which I made early on because it has slightly better stats for the way I play. I ended up with 3 boots, 2 hoods and 1 robe and now have no quests left to use them on.