Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crisp ISN'T Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
For all the people who think Crisp is Morganthe, I checked both of the headshots for when they talk to you. Morganthe has a different eye, and her lips seem different. Also, KI doesn't really put main quest things into side worlds. But if she IS Morganthe, then that's awesome.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Morganthe could had used magic to disguise her face. And you never know, KI could tie ws into the main quests.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
bigman1428 wrote:
lvl 25 people dont no who morganthe is

This is true. This world is meant for players who are levels 25 and up. They would have no idea who Morganthe is, and they are quite a while a way from going to Celestia. I HIGHLY doubt that Morganthe is Crisp.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
The Awkward moment when Crisp IS Morganthe, then after you defeat Morganthe, Crisp is still at Pigswick.....

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
No, no she is not. She is mean and has similar hair. But tanner skin, glasses, and looks more like a principal not an evil sorceress.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
yes she is not morgaranthe because of how she appears in Wysteria before you get to the world of celestia.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I doubt it. Crisp just doesn't seem... Evil. Or the least bit sinister. (However I wouldn't mind taking a firecat to her head )

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
It's crazy people would even think she's morganthe. There's a number of reasons why she's not Morganthe:
1: lvl 25 dont know who she is
2: What happens after you find out? Does she stay headmistress? Or just disappear to where you may not do anymore of her quests?
3: Why on earth would she be accepted? Anyways, Crisp has been headmistress for years it seems. She's not new.
4: I don't know why people would think this in the first place lol .
5: Refrain to #1.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Everyone is saying that since level 25 characters dont know who she is, it is not her. So? It could be chronilogical. She could eventually trick you and show her true self. Just because we didnt know Cyrus Drake was Malistaire's brother didn't mean he wasnt. Do you see what I am saying?

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
stickduck wrote:
Everyone is saying that since level 25 characters dont know who she is, it is not her. So? It could be chronilogical. She could eventually trick you and show her true self. Just because we didnt know Cyrus Drake was Malistaire's brother didn't mean he wasnt. Do you see what I am saying?
I agree with you, stickduck. Even though I don't know who Morganthe is (I think she's from Celestia from what I have read), it's just like the Malistaire and Cyrus Drake relationship.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
stickduck wrote:

wasnt there a quest that where someone specifically said "cyrus is malistaire's brother" in wc? besides, that's different. When she reveals that she's morganthe and you want to do tower of the helephant now, you cant. just because she's mean, rude, obnoxious, intimidating, and merunoxiating (made that up), doesnt mean she's evil. Or does it? ? ?
nope, it doesnt

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Morganthe has nothing to do with the storyline for level 25 wizards. They are still focussing on trying to get to DragonSpyre and defeating Malistaire. Crisp is not Morganthe. End of story.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
eggywig wrote:
Morganthe has nothing to do with the storyline for level 25 wizards. They are still focussing on trying to get to DragonSpyre and defeating Malistaire. Crisp is not Morganthe. End of story.

exactly. how can you put morganthe in the story if you havent even finished the malistaire storyline

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
Defender
Jul 27, 2009