Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this normal? :D

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 25, 2011
I beat Briskbreeze at level 51, when most of my legend friends said they beat it at level 60. Is this a normal level to beat it at?

Sophia AshHeart
Level 51 Balance

Defender
May 31, 2011
I beat it at at level 53 with 2 friends, but I didn't attempt it till then. I was busy pursuing other quests. It may very well be that your legendary friends were focusing on other things and just hadn't gotten around to it.

You are allowed this quest once you reach level 50. I am sure there are plenty of players who were able to complete it at 50 or 50+

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
cookiejar42 wrote:
I beat Briskbreeze at level 51, when most of my legend friends said they beat it at level 60. Is this a normal level to beat it at?

Sophia AshHeart
Level 51 Balance

When Briskbreeze Tower came out, the level cap was only level 50. So yes, it is quite normal to even beat it at level 50.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
kingurz wrote:
cookiejar42 wrote:

Sophia AshHeart
Level 51 Balance

When Briskbreeze Tower came out, the level cap was only level 50. So yes, it is quite normal to even beat it at level 50.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Briskbreeze is easy, compared to some of the others. Personally, I didn't even attempt it until long after I'd hit level 60- this is mostly because I'd expected it to be more like Waterworks (thank goodness it wasn't) and thought that I'd need a group to complete it (I didn't, but it was more fun with one). Therefore, it's totally possible to complete at level 50-odd... Congratulations!

L.S.
Master of Balance

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
Briskbreeze is easy, compared to some of the others.

In a few years, after the level cap is at or beyond 70, they will say the same thing about Waterworks and Helephant Tower. Youtube will have dozens of solo videos........