Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let's Expand on Wysteria Big Time

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
Instead of a new world, how about a new huge challenge.

Wisteria has been taken over by some outside force of influence. Merle Ambrose needs someone to infiltrate their school and sends you.

You have to actually be trained in one of their schools. This part would be a school specific quest where you would enroll in you counterpart school, ie Fire into embers etc.

You would have separate spell books for these spell only.

And maybe even special outfits etc. Could make it where you can't use any of your current equipment during this or that they simply don't help. (This would be interesting, NO equipment simply spells and pets)

You would have separate experience for these schools and have to build up your self to some level ( say 10 or 20) doing battles only with these new spells.

Maybe there would be special pets that offer talents helpful for these schools.

OK, so this would be a lot of work, but I think it would be fun building up a character from beginning again.

Any thoughts?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Defender
Mar 06, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
I'd rather have a new world.

I'd rather have a new world too but i would like some more wysteria areas. But the whole "only use spells from pigswick" wouldn't work, besides, based on wysteria, the wysterian spells aren't even real magic. I have seen a couple gates they could turn into harder new areas though. Like in Grizzleheim how you can reach new areas at higher levels. The new areas could be unlocked at 35 and 45.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Defender
Apr 24, 2011
it's just a side world because now kingisle is making a new world to the morganthe story arc. kingisle just made this world so wizards could have something to do while work on the next world for the spiral.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
I'd rather have a new world.
i agree but then again it would be cool

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Read the Pigswick Paper in the Library Archives. It says "Real spell casting is taught to be 'easy' and vulgar." and also "Most Pigswick students never become real wizards." or at least something along the lines of that. So maybe not.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
avhop567 wrote:
it's just a side world because now kingisle is making a new world to the morganthe story arc. kingisle just made this world so wizards could have something to do while work on the next world for the spiral.

You're assuming all of this. They never said this.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I like your idea of expanding Wysteria too! I really like that world. :D

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
eggywig wrote:
Read the Pigswick Paper in the Library Archives. It says "Real spell casting is taught to be 'easy' and vulgar." and also "Most Pigswick students never become real wizards." or at least something along the lines of that. So maybe not.

It does say that most pigswick students don't become real wizards and they usually move on to other things as they have no real wizard talents. They are just those that are willing to pay for the higher tuition.

Pigswick was one of the most boring areas I have ever done. And on most occasions when battling the wood goblins for the key, it would take forever. The same is true for battling the green men for the leaves.

I have to agree with AkihiroHattori5 and all the others that would rather have a new world.