Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Revision

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2011
Hello there! I had an idea, as I am a relatively new wizard. (Although already level 47.) I had read that you could once sell mounts and pets at the bazaar, but based on an unfair and or too complicated pet system, this was abolished. But why not bring it back? People loved it! But do avoid confusion, perhaps add a simple revision to pet & mount selling!

MAKE IT AN AUCTION! :)

That way, pets can't be unfairly priced - the wizards know what's worth what and will have the inherit ability to decide what a pet or mount is worth! You set a minimum price and away it goes, in real time like the bazaar.

Thought it would be a good idea, leave a reply!

- Caleb GreenHeart

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Defender
May 31, 2009
You can't but pets anymore sadly. I got so many pets that you can't find anymore from there, haha. And i never knew you could buy mounts there...?

But the new mounts... they're all for crowns only. That kinda makes me upset.

The old mounts are OK (and I have like, 89% of them) but I kinda wanted the new mounts i.e. Spritely Seahorse, Lobster, Sea Turtle, Wings, blahhhh.

But I think KI left those alone so people would get crowns to buy those.

So forget that haha XD.

I got soooo off-topic, I'm so sorry.

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
They abolished selling pets and mounts from the Bazaar because, instead of buying pets and mounts with crowns, or getting them from drops, they would buy them at the Bazaar. It was too easy for people to get rare pets and crowns mounts, so they took them away.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Jul 04, 2011
nice idea and while they are at how about add in a "buyback" button you know how many times someone has thrown up a friend invite randomly DURING my shopping the bizarre and it caused me to accidentally click an item for sale instead of "no" for friend reply. Then I have to buy it back from Mr. Bizarre for twice what I just got for selling it LOL. Kind of makes you bang your head on your desk :)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Bewitchdgal wrote:
nice idea and while they are at how about add in a "buyback" button you know how many times someone has thrown up a friend invite randomly DURING my shopping the bizarre and it caused me to accidentally click an item for sale instead of "no" for friend reply. Then I have to buy it back from Mr. Bizarre for twice what I just got for selling it LOL. Kind of makes you bang your head on your desk :)

That's what the "Allow friend invite" toggle is for in the options menu.