Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleporters...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 14, 2010
So after a kinda long break for Wiz (getting ready for school, job applications, damage from hurricane Irene, etc) I finally got back on after a couple days of no electricity, and noticed something about these things called teleporters. "Gee", I thought, "What have I been missing? I better check out the teleporter video!" So, I went to Youtube and saw the video, and was pretty happy that I could teleport to my castles. " Okay", I thought. "Well, I better go buy these in the game!" But when I went into the game, I could not find a place to buy these teleporters. Now, I am only a lvl 36 Fire wiz (w/a lvl 1 Storm wiz and a lvl 7 Death wiz), so maybe they're in another world I don't have access to yet.

So, can you fellow wizards please tell me where these teleporters are? Where are they sold, and how much does it cost? And if they need to be crafted, how much gold/reagents do I need, and what lvl of crafting do I need to be? I am only an Apprentice Crafter, and I'm still looking/buying Scrap Iron for my Initiate Crafter quest. Do they cost Crowns? I hope not.

Thanks for the help!

Jordan FireBringer, lvl 36 Fire
Elijah DeathBringer, lvl 7 Death
Patrick Star, lvl 1 Storm

Administrator
They're in the Crowns shop for Crowns or they can be Crafted (recipe is at Gearwise in Celestia)

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I believe you might also receive them as an uncommon reward in the Wyvern's Hoard pack.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
pattonforyou wrote:
Sry to ask you but what place in Celestia? :?

Gearwise is in the Celestia Base Camp in the upper rightish portion of the map.

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
kingurz wrote:
I believe you might also receive them as an uncommon reward in the Wyvern's Hoard pack.

yeah i sent 10$ on Wyvern packs and got:
two teleporters
permentet orange farry wings
3 bambo trap people in things hehe
2 really weird hats
AND LOTS OF TREES!

so worth the money
I posted to say your right you can get them in Wyvern packs