Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do get your pet an adult fast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
I'm having a hard time geting my pets to adults so I can breed them.Is there a easy and fast way to level them up?

Defender
May 24, 2009
well there is a few options

wait at the bazaar for someone to sell glowing dragon fruit santa pudding
or other high rank snacks and you buy them

buy a mega snack pack 1 mega snack pack should get your pet to at least adult

last option go through the waterworks a couple times if you are legendary you a
should get some mega snacks for your pet

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
snowstorm156 wrote:
I'm having a hard time geting my pets to adults so I can breed them.Is there a easy and fast way to level them up?

Mega snacks is really the only way (level 8 and 9), dropped by various bosses. The 2 waterworks boss floors come to mind specifically.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
snowstorm156 wrote:

Just craft a bunch of Rank 6 snacks for your school of pet, as the crafted ones give 8 experience for their school of pet. With a Legendary (70 energy) train your energy out in the morning and again in the evening. I consistently reach adult quickly doing this. Here's how it breaks down...

If you average even 2 experience per training session (3 successes in the dance game for instance) then you get 10 total experience per session which means that you reach teen in 13 rounds with 26 energy used. You have 44 energy left and can do 11 more rounds at 4 energy per round. Train again that evening and you can do the final 14 rounds necessary to reach adult. If you followed the math on that, then you know you will need to craft 38 snacks to reach adult.

You can craft up to 3 snacks per hour per wizard. If you plan to "make a day" of it, you can craft 3, train 3, take an hour break, then rinse and repeat. It all works out about the same anyway... For your information, here are the vendors and the names of the crafted snacks:

Jackie Whisperflame in the Pet Pavilion snack shop sells:
Ambros Cereal for Myth

Hamund Vittlecrafter when you walk into Ravenscar sells:
Crackle Jacks Cereal for Storm
Sizzle Smacks Cereal for Fire
Rice Wispies Cereal for Life

Darina Bloodflame in the Atheneum Shoe & Pet Shop sells:
Frosted Drakes Cereal for Ice
Honey Tombs Cereal for Balance
Raising Bran Cereal for Death

Hope that helps.