Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest for crab alley

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
when do you get the quest for crab alley??? A guy says"something strange has happened to the mill" and the non-member thing says"this area is perfect for levels 14-15" and I'm level 12 so I level up to level 16 (oops) and I go too the guy and he NOTHING!! help!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you don't have the quest "Trouble Underfoot" in your list, go see Sohomer Sunblade at the mill you went to for the Kraken quest. Use the teleporter next to Blad Raveneye to get there. He gives this quest to wizards who are at least level 12.

If you have that quest, and the rope and anchor near Duncan Grimwater doesn't give you an "X" prompt, send in a ticket to Support.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
popy803 wrote:
when do you get the quest for crab alley??? A guy says"something strange has happened to the mill" and the non-member thing says"this area is perfect for levels 14-15" and I'm level 12 so I level up to level 16 (oops) and I go too the guy and he NOTHING!! help!

If your not a member, you either have to become a member or buy that area with crowns. Crab Alley is no longer a free area from the Selena Gomez days.