Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Losing Connection please help

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Hey KI,

I know there are other posts on this but they are locked so i can not post on them. But I keep losing connection. I have 2 computers and It happens on both of them. It starts out and not being able to leave a room or not being able to port. Then the back pack wont come up. Its not just on one acount either. My husband has his own acount so we can play together. And his does the same thing. I have checked the internet connection when this happens and it's fine.

It also doesnt just happen when we are playing at the same time either. Just a few mins ago When I logged on I was only on for about 2 mins and It says lost connection. The screen goes blank and a thing pops up say connecting to server.... Another thing thats been happening when we do to the bazaar I try to sell something and then it stays there and wont let me click sell again. Can you guys please help? We have spent allot of money on this game and I really feel that it should work when we want to play it. :-( :-(

Administrator
Have you contacted our support team for personal assistance?
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Ok thank you Professor Greyrose. I have a qeustion. Should I send the info for both the accounts in one email or send it in seprate emails because they arent link on a family account.

Administrator
One email is fine, just make sure you give the information requested for both accounts, and state that this is occurring on both your accounts.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
Sam thing happend to me but only once Lol my computer stood there for like 30 minutes cause my computer wasnt nice that day >.>