Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crisp... or is it Morganthe?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
It might just be me, but I have realized that Morganthe and Crisp look very alike. It would be very cool if it turned out that they were one and the same later on.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
stinkybug123 wrote:
It might just be me, but I have realized that Morganthe and Crisp look very alike. It would be very cool if it turned out that they were one and the same later on.
I kind of noticed that too. That would be cool.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
My theory is that they are related but not one in the same, I am thinking that cause cyrus and malistaire look really similar but they arent the same person.

There similarity is proven when you look at the ruined painting right next to the myth teacher painting. they are both the same picture and the same pose but possibly different people in the pictures

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Actually, Crisp looks a lot like a lady i work with, but it would make more sense if she were Morganthe, or a twin of Morganthe. -etherchaos

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Maybe Crisp could actually be a good person on the inside and the soul of Morganthe is trying to control her, so you need to free her.

Defender
May 31, 2009
When I first saw Belladonna, I was like 'She's probably gonna show herself as morganthe at the end of this world.'

I honestly thought that XD. Just since they look so much alike... Its scary kinda.

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge