Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Randomly sat teams vs Randomly sat option

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I enjoy playing PvP but mostly only ever play non-ranked as I enjoy playing randomly sat 4v4, as opposed to my team being randomly sat and going up against 4v4 teams where two or more players are controlled by the same person making things not only less fair but also a lot more abusive and hostile. It seems that it has long been Wizard's policy to allow this type of PvP matching unfairness abuse which only makes people such as myself either not play PvP or go not rated as not rated seems way more balanced and subsequently more fun. Those controlling more than one character on a side are doing so to try and get an unfair advantage in ranked PvP and those that try to get unfair advantages as such tend to be the very abusive type of person that I try my hardest to avoid in games, and this game is supposed to be children friendly and family oriented.

What I would like to see is PvP ranked play pit randomly sat teams against only randomly sat teams, or at the very least allow players to create matches in ranked PvP where a check mark can be placed to allow only randomly sat characters to join.