Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pegasus chow in Vestrilund

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
Last night I was farming in Vestrilund and noticed something new. Bags of Pegasus chow! Does this mean that there will soon be some higher-level quests linking Wysteria and Wintertusk? Intriguing....

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
tabby714 wrote:
Last night I was farming in Vestrilund and noticed something new. Bags of Pegasus chow! Does this mean that there will soon be some higher-level quests linking Wysteria and Wintertusk? Intriguing....

i dont think so i think it was just glitch when KI made wysteria they might have accidently changed the grain sacks in wt i noticed it too when wysteria first came out to live realm

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
tabby714 wrote:

No, it is a known bug.

Champion
May 03, 2011
No, it is a known bug.

Aww. I had this really cool scenario in my mind, whereby the Pegasi are flying in formation over the fields and glaciers of Wintertusk. They swoop down for a snack, sending those nasty ravens running for cover, squawking as the feathers fly.... sigh.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
No, it is a known bug.

Aww. I had this really cool scenario in my mind, whereby the Pegasi are flying in formation over the fields and glaciers of Wintertusk. They swoop down for a snack, sending those nasty ravens running for cover, squawking as the feathers fly.... sigh.

LOL. Now I wish it wasn't a bug.....

Administrator
Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
kingurz wrote:
tabby714 wrote:
No, it is a known bug.

LOL. Now I wish it wasn't a bug.....

ya that would be awesome

Cameron Giantcaster level 60 myth