Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest deleted?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2011
Well somehow i was playing and doing quests, when some of my quests got deleted. I am very sure i never completed these quests. But anyone plz help! Can i get my quests aback?

Jonathan Icewalker level 40 fire

Survivor
May 30, 2009
This could be considered a bug. Contact support the Wizard101 staff and ask about this in your message.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I don't believe there is anyway to delete quests on your own, sounds like you need to put in a ticket with KI support so they can address your specific character issues regarding quests.

Survivor
May 29, 2011
Krailzec wrote:
I don't believe there is anyway to delete quests on your own, sounds like you need to put in a ticket with KI support so they can address your specific character issues regarding quests.

What do you mean put in a ticket? Though how do i do that anyway?

Now a level 48 fire wizard

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
Jonathan2907 wrote:

look to the list on your left at the bottom us help and support. once logged in, click help and support and scroll down to where there is a red answers tab and a brown contact us tab. Click contact us, then on the next page click it again and fill out the issues you had.

:)

Survivor
May 29, 2011
TarynHeart wrote:
Jonathan2907 wrote:

look to the list on your left at the bottom us help and support. once logged in, click help and support and scroll down to where there is a red answers tab and a brown contact us tab. Click contact us, then on the next page click it again and fill out the issues you had.

:)
Ok thanks it worked :D :D