Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The wizards spoiling who stole spiral cup

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Okay so today i was looking down list and i noticed a guy or girl said that the spiral cup was taken but someone ( i'm not gonna say his name because i dont wanna spoil it for people who are in wysteria) My point here is that i really dont think that people should tell who stole the spiral cup theres just no fun in it anymore cause you know who stole it and i was really pumped to go to wysteria cause i just got my subscription yesterday so if you are upset about this plz post here or anything else you wanna say

Destiny Deathblade lvl 42

P.S. still sad about it

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Spoliers are people who want to ruin the fun for young wizards. They're dispicable.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
There are some people who just want to read the end of the book and skip all the good stuff in the middle. That's just life.

I'm sorry that someone spoiled it for you.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Orbit100 wrote:
Okay so today i was looking down list and i noticed a guy or girl said that the spiral cup was taken but someone ( i'm not gonna say his name because i dont wanna spoil it for people who are in wysteria) My point here is that i really dont think that people should tell who stole the spiral cup theres just no fun in it anymore cause you know who stole it and i was really pumped to go to wysteria cause i just got my subscription yesterday so if you are upset about this plz post here or anything else you wanna say

P.S. still sad about it
err did the person who posted had a username that begins with an "n"

-Blaze Duskstone Legendary Conjurer

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Well, you had already spoiled it a bit yourself because if you weren't reading the forums, you wouldn't even know the spiral cup was taken, much less by whom. Knowing who did it doesn't really take anything more away from the story than you already lost by knowing that it was taken. If you really want to be surprised by the new world, stop reading about it.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Orbit100 wrote:

P.S. still sad about it
dont be sad there's people in life like that and my advice is that perpear for the worst hope for the best if you get sad about that then just wait what else of meanness there is (if meanness is a word lol) and when they upset you just stand uo for your self and thats it you wont get banned if he bothered YOU you wont get muted ( only if you start cursing then you'll get muted ) and remeber that person your talking to could very well be a 5 year old kid or what not and also if some one make you sad and they start cursing you out just be like right back atn ya and leave you dont wanna make a seen and you dont wanna say what he/ she said