Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world and rank 9 or 10 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
so i made up an idea for the new rank 9 or 10 spells whichever one is open. the new world I think should be based on ancient greece since most spells are greek mythology and like all the other worlds which are based on real places (wizard city..., KT ancient egypt, Marlybone Old Enlgland, Mooshu ancient Japan, DS... soviet Russia?, celestia Atlantis, wysteria...) so any way all you need is all the character to be animals and you got a world :D . here are the spells. they add new strategy to the game. They go a long with the whole greece thing.

Life:
so for life it's either a heal spell or attack spell whichever is mostly needed.
Dionysus: greek god of wine and lord of satyrs + nymphs. 90% accuracy. Does 600-675 adds dispel outgoing life to all enemies
OR
Apollo: god of healing, medicine, music, 90% accuracy
heals 200+6000 over 3 rounds to all allies

Ice:
Hermes: god of thieves (and other things but that's the important part)
accuracy 85% does 575 steals 1 ward to all enemies

Myth:
Athena: goddess of wisdom and battle strategy.
accuracy 80% 745-795 causes sight which lets you see opponent's next move to all enemies.

Balance: So this is the only one i didn't give a greek god cause balance is egyptian gods.

Ma'at: egyptian goddess and symbol of order
accuracy 85% does 650-740 and removes 2 pips to all enemies

Death:
Hades: god of the underworld and the dead
accuracy 85% 755-815 causes blind to all enemies. (this is a new strategy i would like to see. Blind makes all enemies unable to see any wards, charms, health, field effects, polymorphs, auras, or allies next moves. so basically a huge cloak that prevents any discharms or cheating by the bosses and a good amount of damage.)

Fire:
Hephaestus: god of fire and forging.
75% accuracy 815-895 adds 3 fire traps to all enemies

Storm:
Poseidon: god of the sea (i'm sorry i know they already used Zeus)
70% accuracy 900-995 adds -30% accuracy to all. (I know some of you might be saying huh no stun? well that's kinda because of the huge amount of damage it does.)

SO that's the cool ideas i had for the new spells. BTW level 70s should be ancient and level 80s should be epic for the titles.

Hoped you find these ideas good BECAUSE THEY ARE HIGHLY ACCURATE UNLIKE ALL those do 20000000000 spells people are making up cause they can't see the patterns in the game.
please comment below :)

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Life: I am against more dispels being in the game, and even dispels being in the game in the first place. Your idea for per turn life heal covering the entire team is a high level spell that would come in handy as a life player but it should be 100% casting as with the other life healing cards.

Ice: a group stealing of anything card is too powerful, ice is more about defense than attack as a school and if anything should instead rid a curse on all of its team mates. Ice should have a protective type of feel to it and should not try to rival any school in terms of damage.

Myth: Your myth card idea on sight sounds and feels like myth sort of thing but in PvP it gives the team that goes first a very unfair adavantage as they could now easily cast beguile in such a way that PvP would become an absolute joke

Balance: a very bad idea, although it sounds good it makes PvP play totally unfair and brings back the whole PvP chain stunning problem

Death: without bosses that cheat the game would be very boring, I don't think I can support this idea

Fire: I don't play fire but it sounds kind of dull

Storm: reducing others accuracy is not a storm type thing its a balance thing, storm wants to feel and play like storm though I don't see storm complaining much about recieving something like an ice shield that helps out with its lack of health issue (again though, that may make storm not feel that much like storm)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Good job. Your spells are fair and there really isn't much to complain about, except for the fact that I really want that Death spell and it will probably be quest only. Other than that, good job. I like the Greek idea. Good job on the research for the various gods to use as spell ideas. I like the Balance spell very much, and it seems fair and would add a good twist. The only thing to add would be is the amount of pips the spell would cost.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
seasnake wrote:
Life: I am against more dispels being in the game, and even dispels being in the game in the first place. Your idea for per turn life heal covering the entire team is a high level spell that would come in handy as a life player but it should be 100% casting as with the other life healing cards.

Ice: a group stealing of anything card is too powerful, ice is more about defense than attack as a school and if anything should instead rid a curse on all of its team mates. Ice should have a protective type of feel to it and should not try to rival any school in terms of damage.

Myth: Your myth card idea on sight sounds and feels like myth sort of thing but in PvP it gives the team that goes first a very unfair adavantage as they could now easily cast beguile in such a way that PvP would become an absolute joke

Balance: a very bad idea, although it sounds good it makes PvP play totally unfair and brings back the whole PvP chain stunning problem

Death: without bosses that cheat the game would be very boring, I don't think I can support this idea

Fire: I don't play fire but it sounds kind of dull

Storm: reducing others accuracy is not a storm type thing its a balance thing, storm wants to feel and play like storm though I don't see storm complaining much about recieving something like an ice shield that helps out with its lack of health issue (again though, that may make storm not feel that much like storm)

first off this is just a huge negative comment. AND you have so many errors that it seems like you never played this game.

1. most HIGH life healing spells are 90% (rebirth, regenerate, satyr, nymph) and the dispel for life disables healing life spells and attack life spells and get's rid of 2 pips. a counter for it would be death draining spells

2. ice has a card called steal where you steal from other players. Ice is more about having a bigger defense than enemies. Disarming ward is complete offense and that's why it's in storm and myth

3. It's not just PvP. It's a way for you to tell what the opponent computers use next so you can if you should shield or attack. Myth is like a lot of people are arguing a bad school and this would help increase popularity.

4. It actually is better than that. Ok so i'm adding it should make it so that there is no threat on one person or the other that works for all and cloaks really come in hand when your at such a high level YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THESE SPELLS ARE FOR LEVEL 68 or 78.

5. Balance is about having a pip advantage to them that's why they have gain pips and power pip field spell.

6. DUDE FIRE TRY IT. it's about overall effect and 3 traps means use a fire dragon and boom a lot of damage.

7. I was going to put a stun all but then people would complain (why does a 1000 damage spell have stun?) so i thought and 30% is a lot of accuracy.
What's this with "storm not feeling like storm" HELLO your doing 1000 damage to all.

SO i'm thinking here that this is just a negative comment this to get people to leave

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Hoped you find these ideas good BECAUSE THEY ARE HIGHLY ACCURATE UNLIKE ALL those do 20000000000 spells people are making up cause they can't see the patterns in the game.

I can't focus on anything besides the fact that they're all gods and goddesses. There's no variety.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Its Dryad not Nymph, just to point that out.
Oh and I dont like the fire one, it is dull. :?
And life's healing spell should get lowered down a little bit if its a 68 spell.
How about fire can get a little all to enemies? I dont know but I would like one. :D
Fire should at least have a little effect. ( Not a big one like -90% damage )
Maybe: -10% Accuracy?
:D~KSB

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
ya but that would make it cheap for most for fire since they get a pretty bad effect. I think the fire one is pretty good if you think about it. 3 fire traps will be good for a hanging effect.

the healing spell i find too be a fair cause if you think about it it's 2000 a round. not like you can't say most people are doing over that amount in 1 hits.
but it could be lowered to 4500 making it 1500 a round.

ugh variety? really... It's not like you can't alternate the graphics and make any one listed into a different thing but give it the same effect.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Loserfour wrote:
ugh variety? really... It's not like you can't alternate the graphics and make any one listed into a different thing but give it the same effect.

Uh, that doesn't change the fact that there's no variety.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Loserfour wrote:

Uh, that doesn't change the fact that there's no variety.

i'm saying it's not like kings isles can't just change up the names but still use the same effects :P