Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

recipe vendor locations in wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
There are three recipe vendors in winter tusk that I am aware of. The first is Ingulf the Grower in Vestrilund, and the second is Carax Strongthread in Sudrilund. The third one I found only once when I was dirt poor. Now I have the money to go back and buy some recipes but can't find that recipe vendor.
I can't remember his name or location. Can somebody help me with this?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Angus Lifecaller
Grandmaster Artisan

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
xavierwarchilde wrote:
There are three recipe vendors in winter tusk that I am aware of. The first is Ingulf the Grower in Vestrilund, and the second is Carax Strongthread in Sudrilund. The third one I found only once when I was dirt poor. Now I have the money to go back and buy some recipes but can't find that recipe vendor.

Angus Lifecaller
Grandmaster Artisan
Thank you for the information of the recipe vendors. Sadly I dont know where the 3rd one is either. I will look around to see if I can find this vendor. -Sean Flame, Legendary Pyromancer Youtube: Blazingpyromancer

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
xavierwarchilde wrote:

Angus Lifecaller
Grandmaster Artisan

There are two recipe vendors (pet snacks and housing items) in Ravenscar and Northguard. However, I'm not aware of any other recipe vendor in Wintertusk.