Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizards mean in pvp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Hi guys so this is what i have to say about how mean wizards are getting now these days in pvp so first of all i get upset to when i loose but usaully i say good game anyways so i was in arena pvping and i lost :( o well i thought its a game and this what really made me mad the guy said haha wow you lost horribly and you so weak the spell you mostly used is soooooo weak and i was like o: how dare you say that so thats what i have to say about pvping these days please right on this topic

Destiny Deathblade
lvl 42 myth

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
I don't play PvP anymore, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

If memory serves, just to go options in your spellbook and turn off PvP enemy chat.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
You did your best and from what I can tell have more spirit that the person you were fighting against. The arena is kind of like the real world in the sence that you will meet nice people and mean people. Just keep practicing and when you become a talented and experienced duelist remember how it felt when that person was mean to you. Just say "good game" with a smiley face so they know you mean it and try to offer new players tips that you've learned along your journey. I just laugh at people like that, you'll meet more people being friendly like you are :) Welcome to the arena

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
im not that good at pvp recently i have gotten a whole lot better than before but people are mean i dont care if i win or lose i just try to have fun some people take this game way to seriously and brag about there victory and call you weak a loser etc. here is something that might help you ask them for a rematch add to your friends for a short while build your deck especially against that school beat them remove them

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Sadly, it is just something you will have to deal with. Kingsisle cannot control what other players say, as you must remember this is an online game. people feel more comfortable saying things online to people they don't know in real life, rather than saying them in reality. This will happen in life too, as to other teams having bad sportsmanship.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
WhimsicalWizard wrote:
I don't play PvP anymore, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

If memory serves, just to go options in your spellbook and turn off PvP enemy chat.

That's how it works. If a wizard tries to mock me because I lost a duel, I just snare my chat line. That way he'll just be blubbering nothing I can see

Defender
Jul 28, 2009