Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super Rare Wands

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hi fellow wizards! I recently thought of an idea for new wands that are quite special. These would be super rare drops (Around 2%) from either the last boss of WaterWorks, Tower of the Helephant, or both. I haven't yet decided if they should be allowed in PvP, but I am thinking they maybe shouldn't because they could give an unfair advantage. Well, here they are:
Appearance- It looks like the blade of which the spell Efreet carries, except it has fire coming off of it.
Animation- The caster appears in the middle. they slash the air in front of the target, emitting a fiery slash through the air that hits the target (Damage). Then, they point the sword at the target and smoke shoots off of it at the target (Smokescreen).
Appearance- It looks like a small version of the one Ymir has, with blue mist floating off of it.
Animation- Caster appears in middle. They throw the hammer in slow motion at the target (Damage). They appear back in their spot with the hammer in their hand (Shield).
Appearance- Just like the one a kraken has (Don't worry it doesn't hurt).
Animation- Caster appears in middle. While holding the end of the bolt, they point it at the target. Lightning flashes out of the top (Damage and stun block remove).
Appearance- Like the staff that Ra has, but tiny. It is black, but it glows gold from time to time.
Animation- Caster appears in middle. The staff glows gold and the caster runs at the target an hits them with the staff (Damage). The caster appears back in the middle with a black staff. they point the staff at the target (Weakness).
Appearance- Like the sword a Seraph uses. It glitters like the ninja pig statue's sword, except the glitters are green.
Animation- Caster appears in middle. They run to the target and slash them (Damage). They appear back in the middle. They hold the sword in both hands like the Seraph does when attacking. The animation that goes around the person being healed in a pixie spell appears around the attacker (The green tornado)(Heal).
Appearance- An axe that a minotaur uses with gray mist coming off of it.
Animation- The caster appears in the middle. They throw the axe in slow motion at the target (Damage and Pierce).
Appearance- A staff that a wraith has, but in the crescent there is a spinning black whisp.
Animation- Caster appears in middle. They bang the staff on the ground. The orb shoots out a black beam at the target (Damage and Hex).
Well, those aren't all of the wands. There is one more that is definitely not allowed in PvP. It can only come from the last boss of the Tower of the Helephant and there is only a .5% chance you will get it:

All- PAN
Card- Gives one from each of the wands above and one that does 30 damage from each school. (2 pips for last one)
Stats- 50 Critical rating, 50 Critical block, and gives a power pip.
Appearance- A golden rod with a mini spiral on the top. Floating around the spiral are a fireball, ice block, lightning bolt, scale, leaf, pyramid with a eye (myth), and a skull.
Animation- Animations are the same as the other wands except for the last one: Caster goes to middle. Caster points the wand at target. One by one, the symbols around the spiral shoot off at the target (Damage).
None of these wands have school restrictions on them, although they are no auction, no trade, and for PAN, no sell. Sorry that I did not bother to name the spells they give. They also have a level 60+ requirement. If you are curious to why I named PAN, PAN, it is because PAN means all. Please share your comments with me!
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
The critical rating should be raised a bit ( Except for storm )
But other then that its all good.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
I like the myth the best probably cause i am myth but anyways love the ideas :D