Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tactical playing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Okay, I have question for everybody.

1) What stratogies (I spelled it wrong) do you use in questing, battle, and other things?

Battling is very is kill the creature quickly and do not let wounded creatures linger. Reduce board to the fewest enemies. Use mob spells in which you can take out large amounts with the fewest spells.

If I am getting tired, and not ready for bed I just hunt the streets. This tactic got me at least 3 levels just by badge hunting.

Questing simple clear an area of ALL quests then move on.

Always have fun....Its a game... :)

The 6 Sabrina's of Doom

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
pirate8375 wrote:

1) What stratogies (I spelled it wrong) do you use in questing, battle, and other things?

Battling is very is kill the creature quickly and do not let wounded creatures linger. Reduce board to the fewest enemies. Use mob spells in which you can take out large amounts with the fewest spells.

If I am getting tired, and not ready for bed I just hunt the streets. This tactic got me at least 3 levels just by badge hunting.

The 6 Sabrina's of Doom

nice post o and do ya have a character named sabrina spellcaster

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I always say take out the Life guy first. This is so that you can take him out BEFORE he uses Spirit Armor. When Spirit Armor is used, things become difficult. That and if the minion is Storm, he's the first guy to go. A high attack minion is always a pain, so I take out minions first. Last, research. Before I go for a boss, I always go to the wiki and see what school he or she is. That way I can modify my deck appropriately.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
No I do not have Wizard by that name...

Eggywig good method. I like the logic you used..

6 Sabrina's of Doomy Doom

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
pirate8375 wrote:

The 6 Sabrina's of Doom

I look at the whole thing as a math problem. The enemy with the least amount of health is first so that he can't continue to cast spells, waste my shields, heal, etc... All things being equal (in other words, several enemies about the same health), I then take out the enemy who has the most damage potential. If they are all the same school, then I take out the unshielded one, or the one with the most pips. The faster you can reduce the enemy side's ability to generate pips and cast spells, the better for you.