Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Shop in Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Why is it that the pet shop in Wysteria has no pets for sale? I got the new Massive Online Gamer magazine and it says something about a "dill piggle" but no pets are available as of yet.

I guess what I'm really asking is this: All these pets that everyone is trying to find, like the "zombie piggle" and "ice beetle"; are they not even hatchable or available for purchase yet? If some of these new hybrids are do-able I will continue to spend the gold but if KI has not thrown the switch to make these available I hate to just waste the gold until I know for sure they are available. Thank you.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
SWT754 wrote:
Why is it that the pet shop in Wysteria has no pets for sale? I got the new Massive Online Gamer magazine and it says something about a "dill piggle" but no pets are available as of yet.

I guess what I'm really asking is this: All these pets that everyone is trying to find, like the "zombie piggle" and "ice beetle"; are they not even hatchable or available for purchase yet? If some of these new hybrids are do-able I will continue to spend the gold but if KI has not thrown the switch to make these available I hate to just waste the gold until I know for sure they are available. Thank you.

dill piggle never heard of it.
also i believe the golden piggle and zombie might get a zombie piggle

well i think so not a fact yet

also the pigs trick you with some shops

i want a wysteria house not reagents