Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Choppy Dance game

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2010
All of a sudden my Dance game has been very choppy, it doesn't happen every game but now and then the entire dance game will be slowed down. I can still play the game, but it feels like I'm cheating. Please fix this issue!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Junebug838 wrote:
All of a sudden my Dance game has been very choppy, it doesn't happen every game but now and then the entire dance game will be slowed down. I can still play the game, but it feels like I'm cheating. Please fix this issue!

Do you have a web browser open at the same time you are playing the game? I notice that any site which has flash (such as wizard101.com) can make the game choppy and rough to respond.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Junebug838 wrote:
This happens to me sometimes, too, but it's because of my internet connection and has nothing to do with KI. It's likely that your issue is the same as mine and completely out of KI's hands. -etherchaos