Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Greek! (Myth world)

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Ok, this will be my most biggest post yet. Here it goes:

After the Morganthe Arc, Ambrose calls you to his office to tell you news of a monster Morganthe had summoned before she was defeated. She had reached into the depths of Tarturas and freed Kronos! Kronos threatens to destroy Olympus, which is found in a world called Greek. Then you get the Spiral Key, and head off!

Commons: Camp Halfblood (No, not from Percy Jackson, the REAL camp from the myths)

Other Areas: Underworld, Tarturas, and Olympus

Streets: Each area has three streets. Underworld- The fields of Punishment, the River Styx, and Heckhound Way. Olympus- The golden street, Palace of the Gods, and The great coliseum. Tarturas is just one street called Tarturas :D.

Dungeons: Hades' Palace, Kronos' lair, The Labyrinth, and Medusa's cave.

Bosses: Hades, Kronos, Medusa, Kampe, and much more that would take too much room to fill.

Level 110 spells: (Yes, there are four more worlds in the morganthe arc, causing 40 levels, going to 100, and the next world would be 110)

Myth: Kronos. Does 2,000 to each monster.
Storm:Zeus's lightning bolt. Does 3,500 damage to all monsters then stuns them.
Death: Hades. Does 1,500 to each monster, giving back half health taken from them.
Balance: Athena. hits one monster with 1,500 damage, stunning and putting hexes on all monsters.
Life: Aphrodite. Stuns all monsters (Her beautifulness distracting monsters) then heals 2,300 to all wizards.
Fire: Hephaestus. Does 800 per pip on one monster.
Ice: Couldn't think of anything for this lol. Any suggestions for Ice?

That's all for now. Opinions? Suggestions? Ideas? Comments? Post here!

Defender
May 24, 2009
Nice idea but a few suggestions

even though there is a actual camp halfblood in myths i still think it should be something differant like the middle of the three underworlds i forgot the name

there would be a bunch of ghost people

second there is already a dungeon called the labyrinth

lastly check you damage storm is way to overpowered

so is fire that move would destroy in pvp

balance is a little weak

and life would need a other attack spell because the monsters must have a bunch of health with the spells your describing

i like it but could use some fixing

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
joey987123 wrote:

even though there is a actual camp halfblood in myths i still think it should be something differant like the middle of the three underworlds i forgot the name

balance is a little weak

and life would need a other attack spell because the monsters must have a bunch of health with the spells your describing

LOL yeah I am terrible with spells :-) . The three islands. I know what your talking about. I forgot the name of it too though.... ANd yes I know there is a labyrinth already, but it could have a different name.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
joey987123 wrote:

balance is a little weak

LOL yeah I am terrible with spells :-) . The three islands. I know what your talking about. I forgot the name of it too though.... ANd yes I know there is a labyrinth already, but it could have a different name.

i do believe it is the isles of rebirth you are thinking about :)