Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP is messed up!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2011
There I was, in a ranked PvP match, against a PvP knight (and i was a Captain, 4 away from the Commander Status). He was going first, and I lost. When I was just about to lose, I figured, he's level 33 (and I'm level 27), he's a knight, so I shouldn't lose much, maybe 8 at the most, but i come to find out... I LOST 25! If I had won, I would have gained 10 at the most! So KI, why dont you fix ranked pvp, before you continue losing customers.

Historian
May 01, 2010
lucara wrote:
There I was, in a ranked PvP match, against a PvP knight (and i was a Captain, 4 away from the Commander Status). He was going first, and I lost. When I was just about to lose, I figured, he's level 33 (and I'm level 27), he's a knight, so I shouldn't lose much, maybe 8 at the most, but i come to find out... I LOST 25! If I had won, I would have gained 10 at the most! So KI, why dont you fix ranked pvp, before you continue losing customers.

pvp isnt messed up, KI did this on perpous; the points system isnt based on level, its based on experience. (as somebody said in another thread like this)
if it was based on level, then what would happen if a magus worlord won against a legendary private? it will be impossible for legendary (not gifted in realy pvp skills) to level up, without they're rank getting destroyed by warlords.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
This issue has been brought up many times before. I agree there should be a change to this. I think though points should be determined by how a wizard plays. Rank affects too much in the point system. Level should also be considered. If you only consider rank in the point system, the points people lose and gain will go out of control.

Luke ThunderShade
Level 60 Conjurer
PvP Warlord
Liberator of the Helephant

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
akifoniq99 wrote:
This issue has been brought up many times before. I agree there should be a change to this. I think though points should be determined by how a wizard plays. Rank affects too much in the point system. Level should also be considered. If you only consider rank in the point system, the points people lose and gain will go out of control.

Luke ThunderShade
Level 60 Conjurer
PvP Warlord
Liberator of the Helephant

no... Just no