Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

accidently trashing gear and mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
When i was emptying out my backpack of things i didn't need and couldn't sell, by accident I trashed my magic flying carpet mount. I'm wondering if by any chance kingsisle, the mount can be brought back.

username- fujtdjdjtdtyd
wizard-Michael Frostcrafter

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You'll need to send in a ticket to Support. Restoring the mount isn't guaranteed in any case.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
colagada wrote:
You'll need to send in a ticket to Support. Restoring the mount isn't guaranteed in any case.

This was a huge problem when I used to play Aion. What they ended up doing was placing a Buy Back option in the Vendor. You could buy buy what you IMMEDIATELY sold in that same session with no loss of coin. Keep in mind though one you left that Vendor ( walked away causing the window to close ) all sales were final and you couldn't buy back the items you just sold. This is very good because while you can get back something you mistakenly sold you couldn't abuse the system since once you walked away it was final. I believe that KI should consider something similar to this. Especially since it's a younger group of people who play they are apt to make plenty more mistakes then players of Aion who are generally in their late 20's.. Just a thought...