Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

black panther mount

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
will the black panther mount be available as a permenant purchase? I got the code for the 15 day rental, but I love this mount so much I dont want to give it up. All the cat mounts should be cheaper also. I have 2 paid accounts with several students on each but have only been able to afford 1 cat type mount for 1 student so far.

And is it just my mind or do the fairy wings seem to make you go faster than regular mounts? I know it says same speed increase as the other mounts, but my life student with fairy wings seems to just go so much faster. Will they come out in other colors besides the 3 currently available??

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I would be surprised if the Black Panther mount wasn't made available for purchase, probably with Crowns, or put in as a wild card for one of the Crowns packs.

The best way to see if mounts go at the same speed is to follow one while the wizard is traveling.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:
will the black panther mount be available as a permenant purchase? I got the code for the 15 day rental, but I love this mount so much I dont want to give it up. All the cat mounts should be cheaper also. I have 2 paid accounts with several students on each but have only been able to afford 1 cat type mount for 1 student so far.

And is it just my mind or do the fairy wings seem to make you go faster than regular mounts? I know it says same speed increase as the other mounts, but my life student with fairy wings seems to just go so much faster. Will they come out in other colors besides the 3 currently available??

ya can get a permenant black panther from ki free games.com

o and i love that mount to but mine is gone

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
colagada wrote:
I would be surprised if the Black Panther mount wasn't made available for purchase, probably with Crowns, or put in as a wild card for one of the Crowns packs.

The best way to see if mounts go at the same speed is to follow one while the wizard is traveling.

This doesnt work too well either since lag might not be appearant it is there and you might think you are slower or faster and it is just lag.

My son and I often play together and we have noticed this a lot of times.
On his computer he is in front and on mine I am.