Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitches, Glitches galore and more

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Hello,
Once upon a time i was in a battle in Wintertusk. Suddenly the screen flashed black and white and minimized itself. so i had to click on the wizard 101 tab on the bottom of my screen to get the game started again. When i came back, i was still in the battle, but i couldn't select any of my cards! i decided to hot ESC. so i could log out and log back in. But i couldn't select that either! I couldn't even move my character! All i could move was the mouse! Eventually I had to restart the computer. I haven't had the problem since, but it was kinda weird. Anyone else had these glitch(es)?
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
Once upon a time i was in a battle in Wintertusk. Suddenly the screen flashed black and white and minimized itself. so i had to click on the wizard 101 tab on the bottom of my screen to get the game started again. When i came back, i was still in the battle, but i couldn't select any of my cards! i decided to hot ESC. so i could log out and log back in. But i couldn't select that either! I couldn't even move my character! All i could move was the mouse! Eventually I had to restart the computer. I haven't had the problem since, but it was kinda weird. Anyone else had these glitch(es)?
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)
Hmm, never had that problem... Maybe your internet was acting weird? Sometimes the game minimizes for no reason, but i just get back in and its fine. Hope your error only happens that one time! :D :D