Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maybe soon to find Ambrose's School?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Well I went to the producers letter and read ALL through it. I found the question: "what school is Ambrose in?" And clicked the link to the post. Now notice Ambrose's first post: He claims he is studying Astral Magics. Look at the date it was posted: November 6th 2008. Close to when the game STARTED. The astral schools came out 2 years later! This proves Kingsisle plans ahead. But also notice how Ambrose goes on and on about different schools. Then he says: "Oh, I seem to have lost my train of thought! What was the question again?" He NEVER answered. Obviously he is keeping a secret from us which I think shall be revealed soon. If Kingsisle plans so far ahead, I am pretty sure they have new schools to introduce, in which one will be his. It could be in the Morganthe Arc, or another one. All I know is, in that post, he didn't want us to know something quite yet until we were ready.... Something important to do with his school.....

Thoughts on my Theory?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There were Astral schools of magic in MUDs back in the early 1990s.