Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MarleyBone Cheating Tower Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I got this quest for MarleyBone, to go in the Spiral Geograhic Society Archives to retreve the sprial key to celestia. Yes I know it got changed to a sidequest but I like to do all quests that I can. So,I went in there one time with a friend and made it to the top level to defeat gloomthorn I think was his name and failed. Yes it took like 7 tries but I still could not do it. So if there are any powerful wizards out there who have this quest and need help like me, feel free to help me. ;) I need like three others to help still. I would like a life wizard to heal if there is one who needs help. I normally hang out in Falmea realm all day every day. Reply back time, realm, and character name so I know. Thanks! ;)

Scarlet Mistbreeze, Level 54 Fire
P.S. Really need the help to get the quest of my quest log!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Try Wizard101 Central. They post in real time there. Posts here are moderated and can take up to 24 hours to appear.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
sure I am up for the challenge but I don't have the quest but yea I'll still help

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Dont give up! Estrakir Gloomthorn is a very difficult boss, it took me 15 tries to defeat him. But eventually i did. Victory is sweetest when you've tasted defeat!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I would love the help thanks! When you do get that quest (You can get it from the storm teacher in ravenwood), reply back so we can go together. Thanks for narrowing it down. Now I only need 2 more wizards!

Scarlet Mistbreeze Level 54 Fire

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Ya i think that tower is a little too intense dont ya think i needed my self a life wiz a storm wiz and another fire wiz and we all had bandit polymorph except me

Michael Darkfinder - Lvl 60 pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
thats optional get to lvl 48 and merle gives you the world if you still want to do that dungeon good luck i hated that place so much

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

I have to admit that it took my myth wizard thirteen tries before she was finally able to defeat the final boss in that tower. One time, KI needed to do maintainence and we lost connection. A few other times, it was late in the evening and we grew tired and quit.

So far, though, my myth is the only one to have finished that place. :-P
My other five wizards are now legendary and (might) have a slighly easier time. Time will only tell!