Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria's mysterious marleybone professaur

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
I've been wondering ever since i got to wysteria about the marleybone dog professaur I see in pigswick academy. After finishing every quest I could find, I see that she wasn't related to anything at all and wasn't needed to speak to at all. All she does is paint magically next to the spiral cup place. I'm wondering if their is a quest with her that i missed or if she is really just meant to be part of a background. If anyone knows please tell me if their was a quest for her and where to get the quest.

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Do you mean Dolly Salvadore, the painting dog? If so, I was wondering the same thing. I think she's just meant to be there as a cute little "easter egg". Since she's a painting dog, anyone familiar with the works of surrealist Salvator Dali would get the joke. :P

Sophia AshHeart
Level 51 Balance

Rylee AshHeart
Level 8 Fire

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
She could also be there visiting Velma Pepper and getting a painting in before she leaves. It looks as if Velma Pepper is a marlybonian to me so i think that might be her sister or mother or something. :P