Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Centaur Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
I have been trying to craft the Everlasting Staff from the Floating Land for my necromancer and after finally collecting everything needed except the Centaur Treasure Cards, I find out that the Centaurs are not auctionable or tradeable. So how should a death student get the Centaurs if they seem to only be available to life wizards? I have tried crafting and creating them on my life and trading them to my death using a friend to hold the cards for me and I tried selling them in the Bazaar and logging back onto my death but neither options were working. What should I do?

If there isn't any way to obtain these cards without being a Theurgist, would there be any chance for consideration of changing the needed card to something such as Treant Polymorphs or a weaker card such as Seraph with a higher quantity needed as they aren't as hard to obtain?

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
brenbrugg wrote:
I have tried crafting and creating them on my life and trading them to my death using a friend to hold the cards for me and I tried selling them in the Bazaar and logging back onto my death but neither options were working. What should I do?

Crafted Centaur cards are tradable. The only problem you could have with trading is if you have the maximum number of treasure cards (500) and can't accept any more cards.
Selling cards at the Bazaar with the intention of getting them back is not a good idea with anything which is not abdundantly available.

You could do a search of this forum for advice about Centaur cards.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
You can't trade treasure cards that you made by enchanting them with strong, giant, or other treasure cards of that type. You can, however, buy the recipe to craft centaur cards from the life tree in ravenwood on your life mage, craft them, and trade those to your friend to trade to your death mage. -valerian daisytamer, master artisan, master theurgist