Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prepaid cards

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I use to buy the prepaid cards with the pets on them. I decided that if I didnt need a pet from the card but was only wanting Crowns, When I compared the amount of crowns I would get from a card, verses the amount I would get if I bought crowns I found I got less crowns with the prepaid card with the pet. My guess is that the pet off set the amount of crowns you could get.
My Point here is this. I have often wished Wizards had just a card for crowns. So if I wanted to buy 60 dollars worth of crowns I could purchase the 60 dollar card. Then when I used the card I would know I am getting the most for my money instead of getting less with a pet. I know the cards were probably set up for those players that do not have a credit card. I have credit cards, but I would rather really buy a pre Paid card. I have even purchased the gift cards from the stores and say for 100 dollars and then used this to buy Crowns. But wouldnt it all be so easier if you just had a Crown card with no pet or anything to lower the amount. It doesnt have to be a card for 60 dollars you could have 10 and 20 dollar cards.