Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth class tips and tricks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
i am a current lvl 38 myth with life as second class and starting death does anyone got and good tricks for fighting other monster/people of the myth class. i am having trouble when i fight myth class monsters.

Defender
May 24, 2009
zerostar14 wrote:
i am a current lvl 38 myth with life as second class and starting death does anyone got and good tricks for fighting other monster/people of the myth class. i am having trouble when i fight myth class monsters.

just focus on humongo frog just use blades maybe even buy some monstrous treasure cards from the bazaar and you will pretty much be good

you are most likely in ms right now lots of myth people so my tip is to when facing myth trim down on your deck 3 converts 1 myth blade 1 spirit blade and monstrous treasure cards in side deck
first lay down myth converts than blade it might be annoying with all the myth but that makes it even more special getting to the next world

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I've found some success in using an Ice Guardian minion treasure card during those type of fights. By level 38, your Myth wizard has plenty of support spells to help keep that minion alive. At 3 pips, it takes almost as long as Talos to summon so keeping him alive (and continously attacking is a priority). Ice Shark does decent damage all the way up to Celestia, but the trick is to keep aggro on yourself and provide decent shielding for your minion (which IS kinda hard in Celestia). You can grow White Desparagus plants which harvest those treasure cards to create a supply of them.

Wintertusk also has some non-Myth minion Item Card gear that may help in the mid-40 levels.

Besides that, look into high Myth resist clothing and keep a good supply of Prisms (I prefer Myth decks for that) to assist your minion.

Finally, later on in Celestia and beyond, those Myth enemies will use Earthquake against you. So blading yourself and shielding your minion become very tricky. Traps are your friend (with prisms of course) and you might want to look into carrying some Myth dispells (vaporize I believe). Dispell them when they are about to reach 6 pips.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Prisms, prisms prisms. I find myth mobs easier WITHOUT a minion since they tend to take the prism and other traps away at just the wrong time.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011