Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Warrior

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I greatly respect any Legendary wizard who has their Waterworks gear (even part of it) and has the Waterworks Warrior badge. If we added up all the health of the Waterworks (that is if you failed the two tests) that's a grand total of 128,650!!!!! My calculator wants a nap after all that math . In that giant number is two bosses with over double the health of Malistaire that both have major cheats! In fact, Sylvester Glowstorm is a Rank 12 boss! One of the highest in the game! I respect you Waterworks Warriors! You have done the seemingly impossible! Your skills are amazing, your strategy excellent! I respect you all greatly! And I hope I NEVER have to do the Waterworks in my lifetime!

Champion
May 03, 2011
Very cool of you to post this--to praise the accomplishments of other players--but I think you should reconsider doing it. I haven't yet, but I know people who have done it solo (um, probably that won't ever be me, but who knows...) and so I know it can be done. I am not yet ready, want to do some more research, get my game up to a higher level, and find some helpful people to go in with. But I am going to do it, even though it will be hard. I guess what I'm saying is that you shouldn't rule it out just because it's challenging. You'll get a good feeling after you finish successfully, and more confidence--not just game confidence, but life confidence too. When you feel ready (and are level 60), give it a try. I'm going to. Eventually. :-)

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
eggywig wrote:
I respect you Waterworks Warriors! You have done the seemingly impossible! Your skills are amazing, your strategy excellent! I respect you all greatly!

Thank you! I accept your laudatory praise. It is refreshing to finally get some acknowledgment for my greatness.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hello,

I am really touched with your 'Respect' over us legends and the Waterworks Warrior Badge, it was kind of hard, but not too much, but sadly, you may HAVE to do this dungeon, if you want to get legendary gear, (WORTH IT) Good Luck :D

FYI- Kingsisle also released another Legendary Tower - Tower Of The Helephant, which is a million times harder than the WaterWorks. You need a VERY VERY VERY good strategy. But, you get 'Liberator of the Helephant' badge, and legendary rings and athame. Good Luck on this, as well! :-)

-Mason D.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
:D :D :D :D :D Thank you I have done water works lots of times mainly trying to get the life amulet. I have done water works 53 times still no luck I will keep trying though.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
That is so sweet

I am eating this up, lol.

I remember in the past I would be a level twenty and would stare in awe at legendaries but now that I am one I still think other legendaries are way cooler than me, lol

I bet u are an awesome wizard, add me if u see me!

Tiffany Pixigem - legendary theurgist

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I love the waterworks! Who doesn't love killing a grumpy squid and a some weird fish? Move over, Malistaire, your dungeon is next to nothing now!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I love waterworks too! :D The Helephant Tower is more fun, but Waterworks gives really good drops, and i often farm it, with great reasults
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
shrukain wrote:
Who doesn't love killing a grumpy squid...

With the way he crosses his arms when he resists a stun attempt, I wouldn't describe him as grumpy, but rather haughty.

And I cross my arms right back each time he shudders to the floor! HAHAHAHAHaaaahaaa.........

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
KI recently changed the Waterworks. Some changes removed workarounds, but others removed drops. Removing megasnacks from drops was just plain stupid. My Level 60 wizards have ALL the best gear in the game. Farming Waterworks for megasnacks gave me something to do. You could argue that there is still the Helephant Tower, but that takes way too long, is boring. and the drops are ridiculously bad.

KI is treating the Legendary wizards poorly with this change, and many, like me, will stop playing.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
JohnIronwraith wrote:
KI recently changed the Waterworks. Some changes removed workarounds, but others removed drops. Removing megasnacks from drops was just plain stupid. My Level 60 wizards have ALL the best gear in the game. Farming Waterworks for megasnacks gave me something to do. You could argue that there is still the Helephant Tower, but that takes way too long, is boring. and the drops are ridiculously bad.

KI is treating the Legendary wizards poorly with this change, and many, like me, will stop playing.

Has this been verified? I just received a mega snack three days ago in the waterworks.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
ugh... the only thing i dislike about waterworks is the drop rate, but other than that once you are level60 it's actually easy.

Rebecca Dragonhunter, Level 60 Theurgist :D :D

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
eggywig wrote:
I greatly respect any Legendary wizard who has their Waterworks gear (even part of it) and has the Waterworks Warrior badge. If we added up all the health of the Waterworks (that is if you failed the two tests) that's a grand total of 128,650!!!!! My calculator wants a nap after all that math . In that giant number is two bosses with over double the health of Malistaire that both have major cheats! In fact, Sylvester Glowstorm is a Rank 12 boss! One of the highest in the game! I respect you Waterworks Warriors! You have done the seemingly impossible! Your skills are amazing, your strategy excellent! I respect you all greatly! And I hope I NEVER have to do the Waterworks in my lifetime!

You will if you want legend gear. Waterworks isn't actually hard at all its just long. They say it takes 4 hours its actually 2 hours or 1 and a half. Just try it again with a better group and you'll beat it, but the legend gear will take awhile. :?

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
eggywig wrote:

I thank you for your post, but I still havent received the badge even though I have beaten waterworks. What I really dont like about waterworks is that the quest teases you with great exp points that you no longer need.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2011
norr4687 wrote:
:D :D :D :D :D Thank you I have done water works lots of times mainly trying to get the life amulet. I have done water works 53 times still no luck I will keep trying though.

lol you get the life amulet from tower of helephant,
Dylan Deathcrafter- lvl 60

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Justin3620 wrote:
Hello,

I am really touched with your 'Respect' over us legends and the Waterworks Warrior Badge, it was kind of hard, but not too much, but sadly, you may HAVE to do this dungeon, if you want to get legendary gear, (WORTH IT) Good Luck :D

FYI- Kingsisle also released another Legendary Tower - Tower Of The Helephant, which is a million times harder than the WaterWorks. You need a VERY VERY VERY good strategy. But, you get 'Liberator of the Helephant' badge, and legendary rings and athame. Good Luck on this, as well! :-)

-Mason D.

I need help in completing Waterworks and a strategy on how to cast spells at the main boss without having a 1600 damage RA spell cast on my group.

Timothy Pearlflower Legendary Ice

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
tabby714 wrote:
Very cool of you to post this--to praise the accomplishments of other players--but I think you should reconsider doing it. I haven't yet, but I know people who have done it solo (um, probably that won't ever be me, but who knows...) and so I know it can be done. I am not yet ready, want to do some more research, get my game up to a higher level, and find some helpful people to go in with. But I am going to do it, even though it will be hard. I guess what I'm saying is that you shouldn't rule it out just because it's challenging. You'll get a good feeling after you finish successfully, and more confidence--not just game confidence, but life confidence too. When you feel ready (and are level 60), give it a try. I'm going to. Eventually. :-)

You can't solo the waterworks. Especially because if you get 'inked', you're gonna have a likely chance to fizzle, and you can't attack unless you're 'inked'. Unless you have crazy resist and a bunch of elixirs that boost critical and stuff, it'd still be crazy.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Oxnhorse wrote:

I need help in completing Waterworks and a strategy on how to cast spells at the main boss without having a 1600 damage RA spell cast on my group.

Timothy Pearlflower Legendary Ice

You must be a new legend. Take a look at this guide. it's a lot to read but it explains how to go about the fights, the drops, etc...

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161437

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
tabby714 wrote:

It sure gave me a lot of confidence cause I almost screamed!! Hey and I'll help you unless you already did it!! I am level 68 my name is Isaac DragonThorn and you can chose the realm and tell me the time zone and what time! I did this dungeon already and I will even do Tower o fthe Helephant with you but I didn't finish that yet I was know where close LOL!
KI you really know how to make a game hard which I like that I LOVE challenges so could you come up with another hard dungeon.