Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Hey everyone! You know that Kingsisle is bound to make a new world and expand the level cap to 68 eventually! With level cap increases come new spells and (drumroll)... new PETS! So what do you think the new pets should be? I think that it should go something like this:

Ice: Snow Angel with OR without rider

Fire: Fire Dragon-- it's soooo cute!

Death: Bone dragon!

Life: Centaur!

Balance: Ra

Storm: Triton or storm shark

Myth: Medusa

What does everyone else think???????

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
well, i think life should have a special pet, like a special type of unicorn. Like the fog unicorn but not storm or purple. It should be Green with Brown hair. and the spell should be either sanctuary or seraph. tell me if u like it!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Death: Vampire Bat
Already created (somewhat), altough i've not any idea where the link is, it's called death bat. DoT spell, one pip.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
I would prefer Efreet as a pet, although I would have to lvl up 30 lvls to get it! xD

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
vanessa452 wrote:
i had the same idea! only we should get it at level 60; not 68.

i dont think we should get it at level 60 cause we just got our level 58 pets at level well 58 lol ^_^

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
Why does the storm pet have to be so weak? A Storm Shark, seriously? I would love to have the Sirens( level 68 pet for storm). But seriously, if it is a Storm Shark, I want a better card than a rank 3 spell! Like a Dot version, same animation but it puts the thing that circles it for 3 rounds doing damage!

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
sad2211 wrote:
Why does the storm pet have to be so weak? A Storm Shark, seriously? I would love to have the Sirens( level 68 pet for storm). But seriously, if it is a Storm Shark, I want a better card than a rank 3 spell! Like a Dot version, same animation but it puts the thing that circles it for 3 rounds doing damage!

Have you seen the humongofrog pet? The attack is low, but the DoT version and the pet are amazing. Just because the pet is a card with a low rank spell doesn't mean its card that it will give will be geez. The phoenix spell doesn't have smokescreen the rank 7 pets we're strong for that time, they get much better as the the game gets older don't just assume things. People these days.

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer