Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria- is it worthwhile or not? Cute Pigs!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I was wondering, is Wysteria worthwhile? I don't normally like to do side quests or side worlds, (i have never even been to grizzleheim :P) but i did like the first three quests in Wysteria i thought it was cool. (i liked the pigs most :P) But anyways, should i do Wysteria?

~Dakota Ravenmask Lvl 40 Balance
~Destiny Ravenmask Lvl 34 Storm

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Wysteria isnt a fun world, but you need to complete it in order to get to the Helephant Tower, and that is worth finishing the world for.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Well I liked it when I played it on my level 30 because i ranked up a few times but it was pretty boring on legendary characters because you dont get xp :?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
It MAY also be necessary for future worlds. I would get it done sooner rather than later (although it doesn't take very long to complete).

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
yup the new tower is the only reason i did the world and so far only did it with only one, the world was a big let down in very many ways. i wouldnt even call it a world more like quest chain is all.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
If you like it and enjoyed it then do it. Like the others said it will get you into that tower later. I finished it in 1 day! :D

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
It does give you a good bit of experience plus a lot of gold and sellable items. Definitely worth doing.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Sumoac8m4 wrote:
I was wondering, is Wysteria worthwhile? I don't normally like to do side quests or side worlds, (i have never even been to grizzleheim :P) but i did like the first three quests in Wysteria i thought it was cool. (i liked the pigs most :P) But anyways, should i do Wysteria?

~Dakota Ravenmask Lvl 40 Balance
~Destiny Ravenmask Lvl 34 Storm

Wysteria is a fun world,truly a let down to some people, but i think its fun. Some other wizards who are a higher level and enjoy more challenging while others like me (only level like, 29 balance) enjoy things that are more our level.