Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wall vines

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
i want to know how the heck i get wall vines i mean i found come on pegasus place but they wont help can i havp some help is something wrong with my puter

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I don't know if you can buy them.

If you're referring to not being able to get into Tanglefoot way because of the vines, there's another way in, which you'll discover when you've done enough quests.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
aaabbbccc10 wrote:
i want to know how the heck i get wall vines i mean i found come on pegasus place but they wont help can i havp some help is something wrong with my puter

If you're talking about the quest where Groundskeeper Verne tells you to cut the vines, you need to find them (unfortunately, there is no arrow for this quest, but it will show you what they look like when you first get it/before you click Accept. Then, when you find one, click X- repeat until you have all 3, then return to Verne for your reward.

Good luck!

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
aaabbbccc10 wrote:

If you are talking about the wall vines in Pegasus Palace given by the satyr boss, they are located more towards the middle of the Pegasus palace like where you get the chow, on the wall, you'll see big huge green vines with a red flower in the middle, pull up to the wall and your x will show, you need 3. Either go around the area and look some more, or just sit there and the vine will re appear in like 5 mins or so, and just do the same thing.

If you're talking about the wall flowers from prospector zeke, those are hidden and you just need to look around for them.

Hope this helps
Keira x's 9

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
colagada wrote:
I don't know if you can buy them.

If you're referring to not being able to get into Tanglefoot way because of the vines, there's another way in, which you'll discover when you've done enough quests.

He's talking about Zeke's quest. In the Academy, the vine is ***no spoilers young Wizard.***

The Library Archive is ***no spoilers young Wizard.***

The one in Tanglewood is ***no spoilers young Wizard.***

Survivor
May 09, 2009